Dark Journalist Members Interview Dr. Joseph Farrell UFO Resonance Mystery America - February 1, 2024 Topics: Nikola Tesla - UF0 File - Mystery Schools

Dark Journalist Members Interview Dr. Joseph Farrell UFO Resonance Mystery America - February 1, 2024
Topics: Nikola Tesla - UF0 File - Mystery Schools

In this Special Members Part 2 Episode, Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell to go deep on the connection between Tesla Technology, UFO Resonance tech, Nazi Paperclip Scientists and the Airship Mystery. Farrell suggests in an extraordinary twist that exotic technology may have been involved in a missing chapter of the Confederate side of the Civil War.

8 Likes

Sounds interesting! Almost makes me wish I’d kept up my Dark Journalist membership… Almost… But hopefully he will release it on Youtube later, it seems that he usually does… But I love the speculation… If it is true, I wonder if the scifi sub-genre of steam punk was somehow inspired by the technology of the mid 1800’s. I have always thought the aesthetic of steam-punk was cool and often wondered if it was that far fetched.

11 Likes

One of the best DJ interviews with Dr. yet! When this is released to YT, if it manages to not be swept, there will be quite the conversation here!!! :upside_down_face:

@yyyyythats6ys
Try to sign into your DJ membership. Some are still active.

3 Likes

Wow… You are absolutely right! I just signed in and am listening to it now!

2 Likes

Hearing Dr. Farrell talking about Mason’s reminded me of this book I bought at an antique store called… Great American Masons…I thought this short list of famous American Masons might interest some people here… The book also lists Washington, McKinley, Harding and Roosevelt, but does not dedicate a chapter to them.

Interestingly enough it lists Mark Twain as a mason (no suprise there)… Buttt, there was a super weird, creepy claymation “kids” movie about Mark Twain made in the 80’s… In the movie Mark is piloting a multi-dimensional airship… It is so weird… I thought the writers must have been on LSD… but who knows… It had bible references to Adam and Eve and all kinds of craziness… I’m going to have to re-watch it for a deeper meaning… but it was a very strange movie.
54545-feat-clay-forgotten-adventures-mark-twain

Here’s a short clip that shows the creep factor…

4 Likes

Great book you found!

1 Like

Would DJ allow the Giza members to view the episode on this website, similar to what CAF does?

1 Like

… one must keep in mind there is Masonic “literature” that is produced specifically for “public consumption” and “literature” that is not. As the bumper sticker says “Ask A Mason”.

… also, many bookstores (of the non-chain, mom and pop variety) keep certain “categories” of books “in the back”. Masonic Literature being one of those. Local lodges will from time to time send members to these stores in search of certain Masonic literature in order to cull it from public circulation.

6 Likes

Agreed! It is very light reading… I mostly bought it for the list of names and I thought it would be an interesting book to have in my library. My best guess is this book was made by Masons for the mass consumption of lower level Masons. It paints them all in a very favorable light. The chapter on Paul Revere was 2 pages long. I will include a sample if anyone is interested.

!

1 Like

@yyyyythats6ys
Check these out, esp. page 2
Freemasonry Handbooks - AbeBooks-home--Results&ref_=search_f_hp

1 Like

… Nice! and may I add for your consideration …

Alice in Wonderland
… produced and directed for the BBC by former Beyond the Fringe writer and humorist Jonathan Miller.

… and this

Unknown

both well worth a viewing.

3 Likes

Quite so… at one time the same was done with some of Fr. Malachi Martin’s books, though not by the Masons.

2 Likes

I will definitely check those out. Thanks!

Hi to all members, I’m really looking forward to a real hypothetical and out of the sandbox " I’ve got Sand Jan go " or " That’s Mud in your Eye " Capt, Render intel unto Janus of all and think I Will but know I Will … Archaic dreaming my axiom mindful accepted but need not be True , Diamond absolutes of my Synopsis Surmounts to the Myths are alive when we Sleep , symmetric Aristotelian logic ( is the Pope a Catholic ? ) elegist sonneteer , resonates Mathematica Zero Point , hidden sight in all its plausible denial GOD HEAD skull Capital CROWN JEWEL LOTUS , Beauty Gripped in Fright … dont know what i was ranting about here … doesnt say much does it ?

Hi Joseph … you will; get use to my under currant of the English vocab and its resonated vibration … I’ve notice other languages of the same word translation if spoke as a collective like choir might result in a spoken language animated , …to come down to my level i would try and explain it with a pinch of Salt like this … " How do you say friend in elvish … Beeelourrrrr " … open sesame … JF …i will be full membership tomoz (…im expecting a Divy in the post ) sorry the Gaelic came out then…