DARPA now transferring your knowledge to another being

In this interview the former DARPA worker talks a bit on it.
This topic is at 21.00 min

4 Likes

The road to hell is being neural-linked by Dudley Do-Right graduate students,
w/red-handed help from the Diabolical Apocalyptic Research Projects Agency.

Thanks for the link!
It’s a trip into; a not-as-yet realized, dystopian mind-controlled nightmare.
[IMO]

2 Likes

“Use a direct brain interface to help persons affected by anxiety” - Oligarchs may soon be turning to this “treatment” as their world crumbles around them, shattering their illusions of total control.

1 Like

DARPA’s digitized “Pod” [Body Snatchers].

1 Like

MKultra with finesse.

2 Likes

All tied into their alleged digitized “currency”
The jabs are neural-inked BCI technology; which DARPA sees as the next generation battlefield[no surgery needed to install chips].
Injectable “meshware”, the next step to connect brains to the internet. Look at these worldwide injections, tied to “currencies”, the internet, and more; as a sojourn out of our normal brain-based singular consciousness, into a cloud-based collective consciousness.
Both a hive/mind and a reminder that the greatest journeys are often inward towards our psyche[s]; rather than outward towards the stars.
If you detect a little sarcasm in those statements; it is because I lifted that sales pitch off a non-fiction source[I believe it was, The Future Is Faster Than You Think]. I mean, do “they” believe their own press? I mean, it sounds like sarcasm to me. Yet, this is their pitch.
Do they believe they are Gods doing us favors?
Please, just do unto yourselves,
and leave the world’s populations to own damn selves.

2 Likes