DARPA, PYRAMIDS, TEMPORAL WARFARE, AND TIME CRYSTALS

Originally published at: DARPA, PYRAMIDS, TEMPORAL WARFARE, AND TIME CRYSTALS

One of our regular readers and contributors, M.D., spotted this article, and I knew why when I read it, and if you’ve been following my recent interviews with friend and colleague Walter Bosley or reading my latest Giza Death Star Revisited book, you’ll want to read this article, because it seems that DARPA (The Diabolically Apocalyptic…

10 Likes

So we inch ever closer to another Tower of Babel moment.

“Yea, foolish mortals, Noah’s flood is not yet subsided; two thirds of the fair world it yet covers.”

1 Like

I presume if you can do it once, you can do it any number of times. Depending on the harmonic frequency you are working on, it would be elementary (well, providing you had a handy reference tablet, for instance, and the actual technique and technology to do it) to scale the first “bump” X-number of harmonics ago and continue to “bump” each one (or not) along that harmonic track to invoke a calculated magnitude of the harmonic.

This sounds like the type of mechanism you would employ to cause an effect to materialise (or de-materialise) in the “Now”. Press a button, and hey-presto! no more problematic planet. Alternatively, hey presto! a brand new palace, or car, or spaceship, or not-problems. The mind kind of boggles beyond that. After all, What do you Truely Desire?

I wish someone would stop this planet, I think I want to get off and go somewhere else.

5 Likes

Your clothing was adorned with every precious stone (a super being made of stones/crystals that reflected harmonic music and waves of light)…You had (complete and full) access to the holy mountain of God (the original and ultimate heavenly pyramid…the true Mount Zion and the New Jerusalem) and walked among the stones of fire (?)…I banished you in disgrace from the mountain of God I expelled you (because he rebelled Isaiah 13), O mighty guardian from your place among the stones of fire (the original cosmic war that continues towards its climax)…Ezekiel 28

3 Likes

The ephod? Ephod, also spelled Efod, part of the ceremonial dress of the high priest of ancient Israel described in the Old Testament (Ex. 28:6–8; 39:2–5).

1 Like

Indeed…spot on…I was thinking that very thing too…as a Biblicist…the Hebrews and their scriptures show us that they were the original and ultimate “as above so below” people who were giving instructions from above of “originals in the heavenlies” so that they’d make temporary copies or shadows here below…as with the Ephod…the Tabernacle…the Ark of the Covenant…and the Temple…the altar…they menorah…the table of bread…et al…all copies of originals on high…interesting to speculate if the priests Ephod was meant to be a copy or a shadow of the original covering of that anointing Cherub who fell from grace…talk about pyramidal mounts…cosmic war…and stones of power! :thinking:

4 Likes

Check out Hebrew Scholar, Mauro Biglino’s new book, “Gods of The Bible” for a Critical Thinking approach to the Old Testament writings. Because they have been declared “Sacred”, we fail to see Common Sense interpretations to what we read!!

2 Likes

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

Moses and Paul…or this guys camp… :thinking:

As always…I personally am a decided Biblicist and it is the grid that I filter reality through…I also absolutely support that we each must weigh the evidence and come to our own conclusions…

In some way I do agree…in that many people of faith as well as many non-believing people of science have postulated that “aliens” will factor large in the coming spiritual eschaton or the evolutionary sci-fi future as emblematically demonstrated in Clarke’s predictive fiction…so that said it would make sense that a framework of “alien faith” would need to materialize…

iu

I came across this one today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why do we find the word “revolution” in so many different kinds of articles?

1 Like

Well, watched the full Bosley interview yesterday and am on page 139 in Revisited. Really carefully reading the different stories from the many cultures. Keeping my crystal self-discovery in the forefront. At this point, it is all vvverrry interrrestinggg (as the Nazi Sargent Schultz in Hogan’s Heroes used to say)

1 Like

Its amazing to think that one of the most difficult tasks for a computer is to compute time or generate randomness. From what I read, “time crystals” exhibit rhythms in time and their “ground state” making them an accurate way to keep time beyond the normal way of crystal oscillators to keep time as in a quartz watch or strobe. Their is the well non piezo electric effect where the crystal puts out electricity, not in its ground state, but when the lattice structure is distorted much like a tinker toy that is compressed and turned. This can be looked at as torsion in crushing and twisting an empty aluminum beverage can. The crystal rebounds and the process can be repeated with the same force applied. The military see applications where an atomic clock would be too big or expensive but with meta materials maybe we should acknowledge meta physics. Torsion seems to be a recurring theme and the relation to time with Kozyrev’s aether astounds. I have not read the new book yet but ordered a bunch of JPF books from Adventures Unlimited. Just brain storming…

1 Like