Deo gratias good checkup and little fur baby full of love

Well I am just back from my 1 year cardio ultra sound, and 6 month checkup with my cardiologist, and everything sounds normal, numbers good, and heart is back to normal pumping efficiency. Blood pressure was high but it was just nerves I think. Anyway, Deo gratias for that, because today is another special day, because 6 years ago I adopted a little dog who has been a source of endless love, wagging tails, doggie-dances, and that adoption via a rather miraculous set of answers to prayers. Happy anniversary little Shiloh, and thank you so much!

22 Likes

Her gorgeousness Shilo!:heart_eyes:
Well done doc with your pump and the dog. 8k steps a day significantly reduces BP , no meds necessary :grin:

3 Likes

That’s great news, Dr. Farrell! And, Shiloh’s photo captures all of the qualities you speak of here. What a happy dog😉!

3 Likes

Excellent report on your health and thank you for the update…where has a whole year gone? That’s the best picture of Shiloh… she is adorable… and happiness shine from her sweet face. May your years together be many and in good health.

5 Likes

So wonderful to hear The Checkup was positive!! We are all appreciative of the great chunk of knowledge that you have added to our understanding of things!! Hugs from this Grandma to you & Shiloh!! :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks Morrisville… Shiloh says thank you as well.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update, Doc. You are appreciated greatly by many here. Shout out to the pup :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great news and great picture of sweet Shiloh :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:!!! God bless you both!

3 Likes