Dialogue: Clif High and Dr Lee Merritt

Interesting. Strange, but interesting.

13 Likes

Nice find.Thank you.Been searching for new stuff from Clif High.

@omnimatter Thanks for posting this.

In part 3, about 53’ in they talk about a book called Orea Linda. Mr WooWoo states it was written in 800 BC.
Could that be related to the Frisian Oera Linda

About Oera Linda

In 1867 a manuscript surfaced in the Netherlands of what seemed to be a 13th century copy of an older original, now known as the Oera Linda book. It was recorded using an unknown system of lettering and contained laws and histories from an era before our year zero. Its contents puzzled the few who got to see it, as it chronicled the experiences of a people whose culture spread from Northern Europe, to the Mediterranean and into the Far East. The writings were at odds not only with accepted historical traditions, but also with the dominant religious and cultural orthodoxy.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Uncle Cliff is a national treasure. happy to have Him.
‘common reason he has’ - said Yoda

3 Likes

I have a strong filling, for a while now that Cliff High is one of the members of Solari Report and Giza, hiding cleverly under one of the nicknames. :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

According to Slavic esoteric doctrine the Oera Linda is probably antediluvian and describes the history of Aryan peoples migration from the Arctic North, formerly Hyperborea, to the Eurasian Steppes, modern western Europe, and Dravidia, or northern India. Substantiation for this anthropological view can also be found in the book of Veles, the ancient Slavic history.

2 Likes

Post must be @ least 20 caracters makes me nuts sometimes!
@QVBB
LOL

4 Likes

Cliff said he had many reincarnations as a dog. I think Fauci looks like a mouse but after this life he will be coming back as a speck of dust. Which is why the clown elites are working so hard to come back as machine, trans human.
Like Dr. Farrell says, ‘they’ are looking for something in our blood lines. Who’s special, who dies from this “vaccine.”

4 Likes

I just want to make sure you noticed the links to other Clif High videos and links to Amazon for books he has mentioned on his videos. I would bookmark the page for reference.

2 Likes

My late father wanted to be reincarnated as a groundhog, he thought that they had the perfect life. He had a major attack on Groundhog’s Day, 1992. (Sorry, am always reminded of it this time of year.)

1 Like

Please be gentle as I just turned up to this and it’s a tall drink of water. Could anyone point me to a video or article that summarises what is being discussed here? I am interested in how this might relate to the cosmic war hypothesis. I have a couple of questions that might inform my learning of this subject.

What are we talking about when we refer to the El?

Who can be identified in major decision making positions i.e WEF as Khazars?

100000 foot high gods eye view of why this needs to happen now? Why the hurry?

Thanks.

1 Like

Just finishing up on the last segment of these interviews, so if I am understanding CH on this, time and therefore space is a projection of our own consciousness?

Heavy!

Good Ol’ Clif! Bless his pea-pickin lil heart!

Just take all the theories that abound on the net, put them in a bag, shake the bag, turn it upside down on a table, spin and mix it, then throw in a bug.

How can he be wrong?

2 Likes

https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20230110/15315277/Reestablishment-of-Khazaria-in-Ukraine-in-Progress-English.htm

2 Likes

That would be interesting as I don’t think CAF holds him in high esteem.

2 Likes

Neither do JPF, but I was alluding to, that whatever Cliff is talking about we at Solari and Giza worked thru months before. :laughing:

1 Like

I couldn’t get past the first segment so I can’t help you. I thought it was weird.

Joseph Farrel and Clif High. My two favourite sources ever!

1 Like