Dispensationalists say that King Charles is the Antichrist. And I say

I understand exactly what you say and that is how I, and many of my friends think of religion. It is man-made and many are finding out that almost ALL of what we have been taught is false. That should mean re-thinking EVERYTHING. There is still more for people to find out, and I’m waiting for that, lol~ Especially, for what I think could be the hugest ‘lie reveal.’
The chaos written about could be a blueprint, and is being made to happen, by those controlling the globalists and perhaps with using the fear from people making some of it occur.

I also had a strict religious upbringing, this is why I needed to make sense of it all, and found that is impossible.

2 Likes

@Valdeera
You know what I find bafling? I read 30+ books of Joseph Farrell spanning lots of subjects like history tied to money, politics, science and religion. His speculations are top notch and thought provoking. It even touches on the Bible and the relevance of contents and or history it might or might not contain.

I don’t mind the various opinions, we all have a right to them. But why the need to be that strong opinionated seemingly without a clear feel of what the man and his books are about? Especially your last sentence,

If you ever muster the courage to actually read Joseph Farrel’s books you might broaden seriously your horizons, regardless any belief system!

1 Like

Valdeera…appreciate your posting! I was “led” to the work of Anglican Priest, Paul A… Wallis. After so many years of being a priest, he finally had time to go back & research the correct meanings of key words in the Hebrew & found an entirely different “beginnings” story than we had been taught in Sunday School! I think you would enjoy his take. He did a 3-part series about Jesus in India that you might find interesting! Blessings on you in your own search!! :two_hearts:

2 Likes