Divine image destroyed

I received a special request that had a good reason to re-post divine image destroyed.

Obviously it is banned on youtube. There has been secondary confirmation that this video is spot on, and that the shot really does erase your “book of life” by removing the name of God. Prior to seeing this video, I was already aware (for about 25 years) that the name of God is written into your DNA over and over again, as it is spelled in Hebrew scriptures. And it has been well known that what is called “junk DNA” has portions of the Bible written into it. We are indeed in the last days, and I’d like to remind people that all shots, no matter what they are should be considered tainted.

The war is on.

http://194.233.91.97/videos/divineimagedestroyed.mp4

2 Likes

Divine Image destroyed? My immediate imagined form shape was that of scotus lol lol lol old lady justice whose temper mentalism seems to wane and flow with its non politicism and it’s apolitical conceavment!! Imagine that? Nothing coincidental here, it’s not political interpreting the constitution is divine that way they’re gods and their new set of unconstitutional rulings will be ok with the flock…that’d be interesting and alarming if we still had a bill of rights, right!!! Junk DNA is totally not junk, but using that word to describe it is bunk! The scientists chose this word themselves with no input from their psychologist buddies? Ether sea is now outer space and as words evolve we get how contradictive they’d been to us in the past! That’s bad ! Which means good since 1960’ esp if it’s bad arse, then it’s extra special!! It gets worse to a point where whatever the constitution says is irrelevant only what the words mean now is important!! You have nothing no bill of rights only junk dna…controlling the entire machine but don’t think about it move on it’s a biocentric world think positive be positive get positive

Super good. Thank you

2 Likes

It’s funny, I was thinking about DNA and the implications of altering it the other day. Then you post this. It’s crazy how that happens sometimes.

1 Like

Thank you for making this video file available by link. I was taught this concept of the Divine Name being written within the human genome many, many years ago. I would not be surprised to learn of any and all sabotage aimed at our very essence.

1 Like

Can you unpack that for me. Firstly how does the name of God get written into our DNA? Here is my issue with videos like this, they appeal to leaps of scientific discipline that destroy our ability to measure reality. We can argue all day about having faith and what that means in a practical sense but lets see the data. I would even go so far to say lets see the metadata that links consciousness to observable results. Q.) Do I believe in God? A.) Absolutely. Q.) Do I think I understand why I believe in God? A.) Not on your nellie.

2 Likes

“If you can’t explain something to a first year student, then you haven’t really understood.” – Richard P. Feynman

3 Likes