Djokovic out the save the world?

I really don’t know whether to laugh or cry over this one…it’s just choc full of speculative potential. Having just read this some observations come to mind:

Novax has intimated that he may well pursue a career in politics, so that suggests some future ‘planning’ on his behalf…ie he is not merely thinking short term. He HAS been outspoken on his anti-vax stance.
Whatever his biotech company is producing it will not be gene therapy crap.
Pfizer and others are already in this market, ie with (expensive) pills not jabs. This despite the ready availability and low-cost alternatives such as Ivermectin. Could Novax become a serious competitor in this market?
Novax has a huge following from his career as a top tennis player, so the ready marketing potential of him as a ‘chemical saviour’ in the fight against the bug is also potentially huge.

The recent Oz incarceration of Novax in a detention center full of long-term asylum seekers has given him a role as a spokesperson for such refugees…a human rights platform that Novax has already spoken on. Another marketing point, with Novax as a newly minted human rights champion of sorts.

Given what the Serbian Government has already said re the treatment of one of its most prominent citizens, I would think Novax will get a lot of support into the future from his country and the Government of Serbia.
I’m not going to paint the man as a saviour (though I am calling him Novax as a mark of respect for his stance on the jabs!), but I will follow this story as much as possible and see whether there is any substance to it, especially the purported pills.

This helps to explain why he was kicked out of Oz:

2 Likes

Cool Hand Luke: I saw your reply via email…no idea why you pulled it as it had nothing but strong relevant information. I wasn’t intending to suggest Novak IS a saviour by the way, only that he could be marketed that way. :slight_smile:

Hi, I am an American that was born in Serbia so I would like to help with any delusions.

I think it is very dangerous to idolize CEOs, athletes, actors, pop singers, etc.
Remember the commandment: “Thou shalt have no other gods before me”.

In my own subjective opinion. I really don’t see what insightful wisdom I can gain from someone, who for a living, runs around in shorts after a bouncing ball with a stick at whose end is a stretched net in an oval frame.

Novak pays taxes in Monaco and as far as I am concerned we are citizens of countries to which we pay our tax obligations. In my own subjective opinion, what I find particularly perfidious is that Novak pays taxes in Monaco and then comes to Serbia to give donations which is paraded on TV to Serbian people who are desperate due to poverty and therefore start idolizing him.

Novak was given a medal of the highest order by the Patriarch of the Serbian Orthodox Church. In my own subjective opinion. This is most likely paid for.

Novak opened a restaurant in Belgrade Serbia and he is not paying the workers because of the covid related small number of customers. In my own subjective opinion, these workers depend on this for a living. In my own subjective opinion. Serbia is a poor country.
https://www.novakcafe.rs/en/menu.html

Novak built tennis courts right at the Belgrade fortress which is placed at the confluence of the Sava and Denube rivers. The first settlement there was built by the Celts, then the Romans built their city named Singidunum with 15 kilometers of plumbing, and then came the Serbs. In my own subjective opinion, if Novak had good intentions he would of spent the money on archeological excavations at and near the Belgrade fortress. In my own subjective opinion, who knows, maybe there is another Gobekli Tepe there. There is a 7-8 thousand year old Danube civilization archeological excavation site called Vinca right near Belgrade . Novak had to cemented his tennis courts right at the Belgrade fortress:)

Novak is the 80% owner of Danish company QuantBioRes. The CEO of this company is also Serbian, his name is Ivan Loncarevic and In my own subjective opinion, there could be some personal links. With this in mind, Bill Gates’ ex science advisor is also Serbian or Croatian which In my own subjective opinion, is really the same ethnicity with different religions. Bill Gates' former science adviser 'shocked' to be named backup executor of Epstein will | Fox News)
High Octane Speculations are welcome here! :slight_smile:

Djokovic is part of Davos and the World Economic Forum:

In my own subjective opinion, the Serbian president is just looking to boost his own publicity due to upcoming elections.

Based on In my own subjective opinion and my experience, whenever someone is boasting that they are a patriot, it is just a camouflage for ruthless self-interest.

“Thou shalt have no other gods before me”
Here is, In my own subjective opinion, a bunch of fools who claim to be Christian Orthodox:

1 Like

As Sgt. Friday used say on the FBI television show Dragnet when interviewing witnesses,
“Just the facts, just the facts…” meaning they did not want them mixed with opinions.
Now it seems even some facts can be based on opinions and taken as such.
Meet the new FBI.
UNFORTUNATELY most are not witnesses and must rely upon others who were purportedly witnesses of events or “experts” in their field of knowledge.

HI Bill10558,
I will gladly give you further insight if you would like. I kept everything factual and in some places stated my opinion that could be confused as fact. I will now put “(in my opinion)” next to each of these instances.

I apologize if anything was not crystal clear and could be confusing.

I am just very sad that everything in Ex Yugoslavia and Serbia that I loved is destroyed. The building in which my family lives was mostly middle class families when we moved in. Now there is a “Cafe” opened ion the first floor. I asked my dad how come the “Cafe” is so busy at 8 in the morning and there are so many taxis parked outside of it. The answer is that the taxi drivers come in to pick up drugs which they then distribute around town. This is so obvious that there is no way that police doesn’t know about it.

I am American now and I love my country.

2 Likes

That’s okay. I was simply trying to convey how difficult it is to sift through all the bs and propaganda presented to us.
Giving you a “A” for being aware of it in your research.

1 Like

Thank you Bill10558, yes progaganda sends out many decoys.

1 Like

Food for thought regarding the Vinca Culture:

1 Like

Yes, Cool Hand Luke, I have seen some presentations on the Vinca dig. There is still so much to be ‘uncovered’ re the history of such places. I appreciate all the material on Novak too…more food for thought. :slight_smile:

It’s my pleasure Beathedrum that I could share something that you found useful

Cool Hand Luke: I posted my information because I found it ‘interesting’ in the whole context of Novak’s treatment in Oz, making some simple speculations myself. YOUR information is way more in-depth and relevant, ! I saw somewhere else that Djokovic was an outspoken critic of an Oz mining company, BHP, and their destructive mining activities in Serbia too, another possible reason for his treatment. As always, the ‘story’ has more to it. :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing. It could be that Australians treated him like an innocent trying to join a penal colony:) this could be revenge for being against these mining companies. I thank him for being outskpoken about this. I shared other things I know about him that could be interesting to know.

I am not very fond of people who come to Serbia to parade their trophies and tell very poor Serbian people they won it for them and then go live in their 10,000,000 euro vila in Spain.

Here is something interesting:

1 Like

Further news re Djokovic and the Serbian Governments’ ruling on Rio Tinto :slight_smile:

How green is green? Ripping apart an ecosystem to obtain the lithium for the EV battery is a sticking point. And don’t forget all that oil needed to power the machinery to mine the lithium, and the power plants needed for the electricity to charge the “green” batteries.
Sorry geniuses go back to the drawing board and dig in your files for other solutions.
Any why wonder the creativity of humans and critical thinking is a threat to the powers that be?

And any wonder why…oops