Dogs and animal friends

6 Likes

3 Likes

Botswana threatens to ‘deport’ 20,000 elephants to Germany

The African nation’s president is outraged by Berlin’s move to ban the import of hunting trophies

1 Like

9 Likes

This meme is so very heartwarming! I wish that we could do the same for all children and animals.

6 Likes

I love to see dogs smile…

4 Likes

I have LOTS of dogs, many of them I am saving from requiring rescue later. Great Pyrenees have a way of not staying at home if you don’t know how to stop them from jumping over or digging under fences. They have jobs here: some sheep patrol and a lot of poultry defense.

My best dog in the last 20 years was a rescue out of the Austin Prison (my term- dogs are in concrete bunker-like cells). He was to be euthanized within the hour. I had to put a muzzle on him to get him out as he was part pit bull and part golden retriever. He had that stare of the pit when they don’t know you. He was pissed that they trapped him in a busy neighborhood of Austin and threw him in a stinky cell surrounded by other dogs he didn’t know. The first time I went into his pen here on the ranch, he studied me very carefully, and then smiled. We instantly bonded with that smile and tail wag.

Dillon became the most loyal dog I have ever had. Truly a love story.

7 Likes

Made my day to see this: Elderly Dog Adopted After 11 Years in Alabama Shelter. Enjoy your new life Fiona :slight_smile:

imgonline-com-ua-FrameBlurred-Fu9ZhtGjJiPR0OhZ-640x480

9 Likes

Life is so precious!

3 Likes

me too… they love us even if we’re unlovable.

1 Like

Sorry, no one despite what they even think are unlovable. Christ made that perfectly clear and the main reason I call myself a Christian I have many questions about the rest but the word “LOVE” is clearly His.

He made it pertain to all sentients and for me, that is anything with a SPARK

3 Likes

Justawhoaman, Sorry if I touched on a sore spot and yes I believe that God loves us all too. Maybe I should have said that dogs look past our imperfections and sees what God sees (maybe even when we’re not in a state of grace).

2 Likes