Donald Trump is a figure very much like the character played by James Spader in the TV series, The Blacklist. He says Trump is a super spy who has infiltrated crime networks throughout his adult life

…with financial documents showing that Governor Katie Hobbs and her husband have been laundering Sinaloa Cartel money through fake deeds and mortgages since 1997 and that others similarly involved with the Sinaloa Cartel include US Senator for Arizona Senator Kirsten Sinema, Arizona’s current Secretary of State, 3 of 5 Maricopa County Board of Supervisors members, assorted judges, plus two of the principals at Runbeck Election Services and everyone in charge of Mesa, Arizona, which is described as a wholesale “racketeering organization”, as this term is defined in 18 USC §1961.

This DEA agent also tells my friend that Donald Trump is a figure very much like the character played by James Spader in the TV series, The Blacklist. (I don’t watch TV, so I’ve never seen it). He says Trump is a super spy who has infiltrated crime networks throughout his adult life.

It’s been widely rumored that Trump was an FBI informant who helped them take down the Cosa Nostra on the East Coast. Maybe there’s more to this story. Maybe Trump really means it when he says that he will “Obliterate the Deep State”.

2 Likes

I used to watch The Black List all the time when it first came out. I was so impressed that MSM/Hollyweird was using the term “Cabal” and the story lines were similar to my rabbit hole. Now if I watch it, it appears so lame LOL.

1 Like

Hm, JoeB looks more for that role coz ex’cia’stooge, tho will need to see whether will repent and turn on “them”!, while Trump is more like Clark Gregg in AOS [1]