Downfall of US is started

Looks like crisis of third century going to repeat itself.

New York city hall removes Thomas Jefferson statue | New York | The Guardian

NYC is hopeless until they kick the Commiies out of there. CV caused a lot of businesses to “work from home” so why bother with the city, at this point? Anyone with any sense will get out of this high tax environment.

Perfectly good example: mandates cause Manhattans ONLY ER to close. Democrat Vaccine Mandates Force Long Beach, New York's ONLY Emergency Room to Shut Down (VIDEO)

1 Like

That is a hard thing to envision. And that is exactly why it occurred—merely an act of war. War is painful. But we are a strong people.

We ARE in a war. Jeffrey Prather suggests just recognizing that is half the battle. The whole stolen election, the flood of illegals into the southern border, Afghanistan (though I don’t think we have a clue about what really happened/is happening), CVBS etc…

3 Likes

BTW, In case you are interested, here is the Complaint filed with SCOTUS from the group of attorneys and State AG’s with the help of Mike Lindell.

2 Likes

Sure glad I purchased his linens and pillows.

1 Like

All anyone has to do is read USMCA. The entire takeover Plan is in there.

2 Likes

Suggest they listen to Dr. Farrell’s webinar on Poland.

1 Like

BIDHankco does not listen or follow court rulings he doesn’t like.

Just saying, really, really hope that works out but a Republic functions on - Consent of the Governed. We consent or acquiesce to follow laws and mandates and all of it. As it was explained to me in one of my college government classes: If everyone speeds 100 mph down the highway, the police can’t stop them, there aren’t enough police.

A people have to respect the law and at least some have to follow the law. that’s not really happening now.

Hungry people are the most dangerous.

3 Likes

What is the definition of revolution?
The Son of Revolution, Napoleon, replies:
“Three meals away”.

6 Likes

“We are peaceful because we are not hungry.” - Jordan Peterson

4 Likes

Destroy the past so history can repeat itself under a new version of the old.

2 Likes

Soloman said there is nothing new under the Sun. That is why we must learn from history.

Hmm how would trans hu manism fit into “nothing new”?

1 Like

Transhumanism = Immortality sought
Empires from Sumer to Present = Immortality sought

1 Like

Nothing new UNDER the Son : meaning there IS new over/above the Sun. That is to say, IF a civilization( such as, perhaps, a breakaway) were to aim for a Kardashiev Level III and full spectrum dominance of the Galaxy( Milky Way/Path), this would then qualify.
Of course, trannydehumanism is only the digital-ersatz version, and it is up to Man( us humans) to pull the Spirit of the spirit of the triune God down here and make( a new) Heaven on Earth.

3 Likes

Jesus offered eternal life of soul, the devil will offer (IMO, already has) eternal life of the body on Earth.

2 Likes

Seriously, I don’t like the word breakaway civilization, a civilization made from culture, language, psyche, history, scars, etc. And it takes thousands of years to develop a civilization.

Are we suggesting, people suddenly developed a secretive civilization just within 50 years?

The more correct word should be breakaway financial system or breakaway economy.

5 Likes

Doesn’t that depend upon whether you believe there are humans who have developed the ability to come and go to and from this planet with a civilization elsewhere? (See WuWu comment, above).

Still, they are part of earth civilization, it is the anthropological impossibility to develop civilization in space within a single generation.

And basing people, like 100 or 1000, is not civilization. You need proper urban centers, civilian populations, theaters, public works to develop a civilization.

2 Likes