Earth’s Core Has Stopped and May Be Reversing

1 Like

. Every 70 years, apparently. Though, how do they know? And what does it really mean?
Will take digging.

2 Likes

Suspicious Observers is suspicious about the conclusions from this report. Spoiler alert – here is a quick transcript from the linked video:

Ben Davidson: What I’m seeing in some articles and some social media accounts is the core has stopped rotating. There’s one that says the core has started spinning the other way (shakes head) – no. No that’s not correct at all. That’s not what the paper says, that’s not what the data says. . . this is how bad science is communicated to the world these days. What's Happening to Earth's Core? - YouTube

He then makes a passionate exhortation that if you don’t actually read the papers the pop-sci articles are based on. . . well. . . don’t believe the pop-sci conclusions.

I am excited about this story and I don’t have time to read the scientific journal papers and make sense of them. I’m sharing this to help round out a proper discussion.

1 Like

It’s worse than that…Somebody has sliced it in half!!..Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 07-44-24 Earth’s Core Has Stopped and May Be Reversing - General - Giza Community

2 Likes

The article referenced is talking about the evidence for dynamic reactions that occur between the Earth’s layers( multiple) with complicated coupling and resonating patterns. Periodicities are multi-decadal, that is to say, that one of the periodicities is( perhaps) about 70 years, and others of other duration, ongoing simultaneously. Cycles, so to speak. For example, there are also correlations to long-term weather patterns. There is no mysterious( earth-shattering) explanation about the( sole) EarthCore here. No-one stopped rotating, and we have not yet had a pole shift.
The shift has not hit the fan, at least not because of this.

2 Likes