Easter, the queen of heaven and the whore of Babylon

Blasphemous!!.. :laughing: Nah, itā€™s just a leap of faithā€¦ Iā€™m sure the ā€œOGā€ Jesus had a sense of humour, heā€™d have needed one - considering the variety of people that would become ā€œsuperfansā€ā€¦and would consequently do a ā€œFan editā€ of his original script, so to speakā€¦

ā€œleap of faithā€

LOL!

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

1 Like

would u please care to bother citing the source?
copy-paste function works with Bible verses as well i believeā€¦
donā€™t get me wrong, but if u cite something from somewhere, common courtesy (and academic practice) demands to pinpoint the source.
thanx.
thatā€™s all.
peace!

Certainly
Hebrews 11:6

Yes, quiteā€¦ ā€œBelieving is seeingā€, rather than the other way roundā€¦although that in itself can lead many astray Iā€™d reckonā€¦ ā€œTā€™is only with the Heart one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the Eyeā€ā€¦ ( Saint-ExupĆ©ry)ā€¦

But then again
John 20:29

:ok_hand: :+1: :raised_back_of_hand:

+20 dwarves of ur liking

@annekarina53 I always watch this to help me with the time line.

The Red Goddess

https://www.amazon.com.au/Red-Goddess-Peter-Grey/dp/0956720331

Little Creatures: The Gates of Hell Are Opening: Steve Quayle: 9781495137952: Amazon.com: Books

The Hebraic mindset towards the feminine night demon (aka Lilith, aka Succubus)
Isaiah 34:14
Interesting as to how it associates with modern ā€œalienā€ abduction
Succubus - Wikipedia

The Hebraic mindset towards Caduceus
Numbers 21:8
Interesting how it associates with serpent symbology such as the aforementioned Orphic and/or World and/or Cosmic Egg
World egg - Wikipedia