Egyptian artifacts Found in Grand Canyon Origin:

Egyptian artifacts Found in Grand Canyon Origin:

On August 5th, 1909, the Phoenix Gazette reported that an explorer named G.E. Kincaid discovered a man made cave in the Grand Canyon.

The cave appeared to have been an ancient city that could house up to 50,000 people. The newspaper reported that there were Egyptian hieroglyphs on the wall as well as artifacts and statues. One statue is said to resemble Buddha and was reportedly holding two carved lotus flowers.

The majority of the Grand Canyon is off limits and many speculate that this is because there is a grand conspiracy to censor a hidden history.

This lone newspaper article appears to be the original and only source for the legend that is now widespread over 100 years later.

It’s very curious when you consider the Cocaine Mummies that were discovered in the 1970 by German scientists. They were studying the Royal Egyptians use of psychedelics and drug use when they came across traces of cocaine and nicotine. Both substances derive from plants in the Americas. Although some plants in Africa do technically have nicotine, it’s not even close to the amount that is needed in order to have the effect tobacco has when consumed.

Some have dismissed this as a modern misunderstanding, claiming both substances could be used for preservation of the cloth, and was likely applied more recently.

That seems like an absurd way to dismiss this in my opinion. The more logical explanation to me is that the mighty Egyptian empire that built the amazing temples that still stand today, were more than capable at seafaring and made their way to the Americas where they traded, goods, culture, and customs.

Native Americans have a number of funerary customs that are curiously similar to the Egyptians. I display a sneak peek of some of that at the end of this video.

What do you all think? Egyptian artifacts in the Grand Canyon or nah? Either way, what do you all think about Egyptians making it to the Americas at some point in time?

You can learn more about the Fremont Indians similarities to Egyptian iconography in my book “Enigmatic North America: Legends, Oddities, and Controversial history” which is linked in the comments and below the bio.

Thanks for watching my vid!

3 Likes