Elana Freeland: Overcoming Geoengineered Transhumanism Agenda

Overcoming The Geoengineered Transhumanism Agenda w/ Elana Freeland
Hosts are from Alfa Vedic, an off-grid agriculture and health co-op. CAFitts was a guest on their recent Re:Union Summit 2021

8 Likes

Thank you Margaret. Must be 20…

how do I find these interviewers, I’d like to see some more of their interviews

Much wisdom. Not an easy viewing. Also note the psyop campaign against the antiestablishment hippies of the 60’s (cia funded cults to deceive and enslave minds such as rajnish, the cia backed manson affair to frighten those sympathetic to hippie gestalt, infiltration of civil rights movements, etc

4 Likes

Elana just did an interview with Greg Carlwood over on The Higher Side Chats. Members get the full 2hr+ interview

3 Likes

Greg Carlwood is a cool guy! Here’s a more recent interview “THE RED PILL DISCUSSION” Where Elana is summarizing the essence of her latest work. Red Pill Discussions - Elana Freeland

2 Likes
5 Likes

Margaret, Elana is giving an online review zoom class on her books. She will be covering geoengineering and transhumanism in the upcoming classes. What are Chemtrails Doing to You? Seminar 3: Geoengineered Transhumanism Tickets, Tue, Jan 3, 2023 at 7:00 PM | Eventbrite Each class seems to be getting better as she is working out the kinks with this new type of live forum.

3 Likes

Video removed from Youtube for upsetting the CIA…

Would love to have seen this, but youtube says it’s been removed for violating terms of service, must have really been good.

2 Likes

Must have been some truth in the video.
And as everyone knows: Youtube can’t handle the truth.

2 Likes

video removed for violations of YT terms of service :frowning:

:rofl: I caught that one!

1 Like

Another source…

3 Likes