Electricity J.S. Bach

Dollard’s works on Aetheric physics and music applications are very interesting if one has sufficient introduction to the subject matter.

"Four-Phase analysis opens a new dimension in multiple co-ordinate representation and accordingly, opens a new avenue into this area of general theory. The established master of multiple co-ordinates is J.S. Bach and his poly-phonic (phase) music. BWV536 represents an idyllic representation of the four-phase concept; this is taken into a very high level of expression. This presentation applies the Fortescue method of the Fugue of BWV536 and is applied to the introductory part of Bach’s work.

Four-Phase Analysis Of BWV536, J.S. Bach - A & P Electronic Media (emediapress.com)"

1 Like

The Power Of The Aether As Related To Music And Electricity - A & P Electronic Media (emediapress.com)

Dollard is the first individual, influential in my intellectual life, to mention the apparent similarities to negatron bioplasma observed on an oscilloscope and living entities.

Wow.
I just carved a couple of hours out of my day to peruse this.
Bach was the delivery system that God wrote through.

1 Like

One of them, absolutely.

My theory is that as Bach was born into the miserable aftermath of the 30 year war, God sent this music to provide comfort and healing to the people affected by it.
I also wonder about The Netherlands Bach Society, created in 1921 in the miserable aftermath of the first world War. I wonder if that was the impetus?

Was listening to the Goldberg variations, on clavichord, the other day; had to go to to the bathroom, and I swear I heard a voice singing, a completely different melody, clearly coming from my study. So layering and multidimensionality is there. And it will effectively affect[ Affekten] living systems, whether they are aware of it or not.

1 Like