Energetic event and effects

I believe an energetic event, possibly by the sun, caused these patterns in a puddle of water on my patio. The lines are dry spots, while the rest of the water seems to be untouched.
the second picture, close up is what the entire patio looked like, puddles of water with distinctly, circular dry lines or dry valleys in the puddle.
By the time I got my camera set up, most of the water evaporated and only the lines remained

At first I thought this was an artifact resulting from the final finish and smoothening of the concrete surface after it was poured, in this last picture, you can see that the entire surface was smoothened in a single direction and counter to the marks left by the water.

Also, I have been suffering from severe tinnitus, headaches and a feeling, comparable to food poisoning, since yesterday around noon. When I got up this morning, all symptoms were gone
Have I experienced some form of radiation sickness?

1 Like

Can’t comment on the concrete b/c I have no idea.

With regard to the rest, could it actually be some sort of food sensitivity or poisoning? Foods that you’ve been eating all your life and had no problem with can suddenly turn on you within a couple of days. You could have any number of things going on. Careful with beta blockers, hydroxychloroquine and others that cause a form of psoriasis, with or without EBV (all sx’s you named); sugars, esp. alcohol. Yeast, bacterial overgrowth. If you itch, have very dry skin, you have a problem somewhere. I’m not a doctor, I just have the sx’s you named and it took a long time to find a solid diagnosis. It’s not a rare condition either and age plays a part.

1 Like

Thank you for you kind words and I was thinking along the same line before I posted this, and that is why I wrote comparable to poisoning.
I have a simple diet and don’t do exotic foods or precooked meals from the store. Also, I haven’t used any industrial medicine in over ten years.
I had food poisoning before and the symptoms were strange. Also, the abrupt disappearance of the symptoms was what tipped me off.

1 Like

Even with fresh food, it doesn’t mean you can’t react. Certain vitamins and probiotics can do it too. The fact you were okay the next day might indicate it was food and has moved out enough for your immune system to resolve. There’s just a wide array of things. How’s your skin; that’s a big indicator. Any purple blotches, any bumps or dryness? It’s all a pain in the rear and doctors just want to write an rx so I had to solve it other ways. Hope it doesn’t happen to you again.

1 Like

I live at an altitude of 6300’ high Sierra climate and when our relative humidity reaches 20% it is an amazing day, most of the time it is below 20%. dry skin is an every day struggle around these pats.
but you mentioning vitamin supplements could be the problem.
Have you ever noticed, vitamin D3 taken late after supper, causing the most vivid dreams?

1 Like

I do not take D3 late in the day; I take it no later than lunch, preferably at bfst, and with a fat-containing food. I also take K2 with it. The only vivid dreams I have anymore are when I’m extremely tired and try to take a nap. Dreams go wild!

1 Like