€800billion now and €10 trillion euro later for the boogieman that is Russia. Cyprus-style bail in on steroids. All because our savings are lazy and lack virtue within the panoply of European Values apparently. However, same is happening in Canada, same in USA except it will be a stable coin swap methodology, already exists in China. Am thinking of upping sticks and going to live where maybe food can be grown and produce or skills bartered for necessities. I suspect the pressure of not just corruption, manufacturing and tradeable services collapses but also the public purse pressures due to 50 million illegal immigrants plus the growing unemployment are core to this move. War with Russia is the beard for it all.
Got to take some money to make more cannon fodder for the Ukraine. It is imperative to get rid of white men as soon as possible?
“a soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon" - Napoleon Bonaparte
If the mere thought of this amoral filthpig and her minions confiscating life savings doesn’t flush our Euro “like-minded” colleagues out into the streets, in a foul mood, then I can’t imagine what will.
You never do know, this might be a designed bluff for some hidden intent, but if you subscribe to the idea that “evildoers must declare their intent as part of a ritualized process in engaging their victims”, then why not take them at their word.
… Unfortunately, until “our betters” begin to “disappear” nothing will change. There is NO ordinary political solution to the problems WE face.
If I remember correctly her family’s money somehow “survived” WW I, German hyperinflation, and World War II. But strangely it seems there is no information as to whether or not the family had Nazi ties.
Let’s call it the “Von der Leyen corralory to Napoleon’s idea on public war sentiment”:
“an ordinary citizen will fight to the death over their scraps of colored paper notes”
… or for plantation land and/or citizen rights.
If I were bothered enough, I might check the Stromeyer family side of things. Even if there is nothing in the background of a dark WW2 nature, there is enough current dark talent innately there.
… I just can not see given the event time line of the “money survival trail” of that family that it did not have and still has all kinds of strange bedfellows. The US government “whitewashed” an incredible number of Nazis after the war.
Stromeyer tents and family business might be a starting point.