Every picture tells a story

That looks like a vulture who eats the dead like the mycelium in the ground, not an eagle.

1 Like

Two vultures up in a dead tree, tasting tea.
One vulture says to the other:
“This does not taste at all like Earl Grey.”.

3 Likes

They are spooky birds.

1 Like

yep. that’s a vulture. no eagle would ‘wait’ for it’s prey, they grab and take.
and eagles won’t attack humans, i think, only when defending their nest. correct me, if i’m wrong.

should’ve put some milk into it… :wink:

2 Likes

The graph below representing the “Daily COVID-19 vaccine doses administered to date” demonstrates just how successful the truth-telling by the alternative media has been since the various Covid ‘vaccines’ were first recklessly and perilously rolled out on December 11, 2020.

Yes, many folks have been vaccinated worldwide — well over 13.32 billion doses administered thus far — but a vast majority of them will never receive another vaccination again…ANY VACCINE WHATSOEVER.

[13.32 Billion Doses of COVID-19 Injections Have Been

Administered to 5.55 Billion Victims as of March 1, 2023]

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=159023

this is Our first BIG WIN! noone wants to take anymore of this poison. rejoice!

3 Likes
1 Like

thank you for linking, just thought about it a few moment ago, while i was showing it to my s-ex-wife/lover :wink:

1 Like

Yes.My mistake. Yes, it’s a vulture. They’re the waiters. Somehow similary dressed like that also. :thinking:

Usually that is correct I believe, but here is one unusual report of an attempted kidnapping by an eagle:

1 Like

My elementary students love eagles! We did everything-- the eagle preserve field trip, Native American Eagle Dances, the Vet who saved the eagle’s wing that got caught in those horrible plastic soda can holders, the art lesson – a toughie, but the murals ended up beautiful-- I mean it was a love affair for a month and the inner city kids got a whole new life on …

1 Like

oh, u know, i mean, they are able to take away lambs, and crying babies. they open turtles from the high as well for sure.

yes, and eagles mate for life … & live happily ever after. xo to you both

1 Like

4 Likes

Poor Dear… let’s trap you in the bathroom …

3 Likes

Think there are enough doses left to kill a monster like him?

1 Like

That is no eagle. I have 3 that look just like that live on my chimney. They are buzzards.

2 Likes

even the picture’s script says ‘BLINKVULTURE’… :laughing:

2 Likes

No entiendo pero tu eres tan cómico …