Every picture tells a story

that’s nice! i haven’t seen it before, or heard of it.
thank u Alicia!
art is a very vast topic. today i made a state of the art pork-stew. my boys (21,14) and wife ate it like bought porklets. she jagged the noodles. we made the soup together. t’was perfect. :wink:
though that does not cover my deficiencies in Scottish_English painting history… interesting guy, though. lived a long life. thanks again.

1 Like

Cat pics hey… :thinking:

1 Like

David already posted that one, not sure I buy this cat’s expression is really about folk music.

2 Likes

Call me old-fashioned. I still like folk music of the countries in certain settings. Especially the south of Spain. And with kids, teaching…

1 Like

I love the kitchen. The painting was Alicia coping with any existing quandry, with art or music or faith …We are, still, kalamona & your dear family, all waiting for you to explain the 20 maidens… when you can break free from the stove to illuminate us…

I have been working on it but it is harder than I thought since I don’t have a place to sit and talk freely in Russian!

1 Like

Go Justa! Huge believer in night school …good looking Russian teacher .practice authentically…:clinking_glasses:

1 Like

This convo is way above my pay grade :flushed:

1 Like

just the usual 20 characters (faeries, dwarves, u know) and somehow creativity broke out :wink:

1 Like

Hmmm…time for the Buzzard Sing-a-long :musical_note: lol

1 Like

How about a dance along ?

1 Like

Now we’re talkin’, Sal!:dancer:

1 Like

Speaking of cats…

This is from the book, “Why Cats Paint.” Back in '94, a co-worker and I were in tears reading each page. It wasn’t the artwork; rather, it was the write-ups. I really should get an old copy for the coffee table.

1 Like
1 Like

Ha…sorry for the repeat David! :innocent:

No worries, it’s important that the Cat’s plight is highlighted…and of those cats that are trapped in any “Normie environment”… :laughing:

1 Like

UK House of commons… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

“If I pull down my gloves, you won’t even see me coming…”

Velvet Catalyst

3 Likes