Evil and Psychopathy; “Political Ponerology” a book

looks very interesting.

#BookReview #Psychopathy

Political Ponerology: The Science of Evil, Psychopathy, and the Origins of Totalitarianism

– Andrew M. Lobaczewski

Many of the top elite breed to keep psychopathy in the family. It is to keep these traits deliberately.

Amazon Review:

"This excellent book explains accurately the genesis of evil and how it manifests in the human family and what can be done about it. Although the book is not written for the layman, don’t be intimidated, just keep a good dictionary nearby as you get started. After you become familiar with the academic jargon particular to psychology the book becomes easy enough to follow.

Well worth the time and effort. This book needed to have been written a very long time ago! Not to be missed."

Listen to the Alan Watts Podcast

Read the Transcript

@TheLightTruthPaper #Psychopaths

7 Likes

They definitely keep the evil in families for generations. I once read that the mother never nurtures her child, that is for the . The mother’s role was to shatter their mind (mk ultra) as like the mother’s mind was shattered. They know no difference. Generations of abuse. Sad.

2 Likes

I hate to sound like Jack knucklehead in 5 sleazy pieces of A, no in A# lol, but you can imagine my tone right, did ET regress? You know did he/she devolve into a creature who very much like human beings and therefore is but a legacy creature. I feel that watching Linda melted cow tonight, any et, craft left here unattended as if a gift, noooooo. Not really right! They are trading it for something we have or some right like egress? No, they’re leaving it for us to advance on? Man that’s counterintuitive to the max sounds just a bit self defeating. Risky, but then maybe it’s so inferior a technology they laugh and have no qualms about us latching into it, but on some level lol lol yah here it comes, why does my intuition tell me they haven’t any idea how this one works and they’d appreciate us doing the back engineering for them!! After all, the alph gen you see boppin to headphones vapin their minds out, they don’t really have a clue how they work!! They just plug it in, and it’s really easy for my imagination to see a scenario where the mere pilots or only the grunts or flight attendants survived the event and so they present as some advanced type three huge mothership race, but upon closer look they’re for god knows why they are more district 9 prawn than lightbeing at this juncture…

Another worthy companion is book by dr. Scott Peck. MD, “People of the lie”

1 Like

Then there are those who specialize in this practice…

1 Like

I’ve had that one on my ‘saved for later’ for ages. It looks very interesting.

1 Like

Another book.

1 Like

I have so many books to read…
Can’t help but wonder what this means regarding The Kennedy Family?

maybe we should start a “Giza Book Club,” where some presents the key arguments in a book selected by the club, and we can get the gist?

2 Likes

@SteveJinks A good idea… If I had the time and energy, I’d volunteer to do a presentation of a book. I first became aware of Political Ponerology from someone on YouTube who did exactly what you propose; unfortunately, that video is in French. Off the top of my head, I’m not aware of a good, succinct presentation of the book. However, if it’s of interest, I’m aware of these:

A channel currently call Mind Matters, where concepts from Political Ponerology are discussed, but piecemeal across many videos. A playlist can be found here: Political Ponerology - YouTube

I have yet to watch this, but I’ve bookmarked an old interview with Andrew Lobaczewski himself (note, he’s Polish and has a bit of an accent when speaking English):

3 Likes

Well, Cool! Ill check it out.

illumi-naughty

Much inbreeding and turning a religion upside down as did Jacob Frank, known as the “most evil man in the world…”

Here is one take on the story in a presentation by Barry Chamish

1 Like

My gripe with Political Ponerology is that evil operates basically on two levels. Ideology taken at face value by true believers, party insiders substitute secondary meanings for the same terms, and normal people subjected to gaslighting.

Apparently, no influences via technical means like the jaberwookies of late? It is if as evil has nothing to do with geoengineered technological transhumanism to keep vast numbers of humanity in line? No, all gaslighting, so in the end the gaslit majority are at fault for what is happening today!

Were did I hear something similar before?
https://www.americaoutloud.com/mattias-desmet-demoralizes-the-freedom-movement-mass-hypnosis-expert-or-trojan-horse/

This is easily one of the most important books I ever stumbled across as a student.

1 Like

I can´t recommend this book enough.

1 Like

ultra highly good idea brother!

1 Like