FBI Stealing Tons Of Civil War Gold?

Treasure Hunters Accuse FBI Of Stealing Tons Of Civil War Gold.
How impertinent of them!

I figured out how Joe bite me can save his presidency. Have Kamala Harris resign and replace her with jimmy carter! That’s a huge win win across the board! Invigorate the dems just before the midterm, you know that time when dems consider abortion! Late yes, but hey! Midterm postpartum who’s counting? Dracula the count oh that’s Ursula no it’s Bella pelosi Lagossi dems are all so similar it’s a tough choice. Imagine the ticket??? Biden/carter, is carter the diaper mfg? Depends? This is a winning ticket. Never a more sympathetic ticket in history. A pee dependent, who would have lost if not for imaginary pee videos, and a peanut. A farmer outstanding in his field. Both over 100 this is a guaranteed historic ticket. Race to the bottom? Inflation 10%+ ? World war 3? Hostages in iran/ukiran??? Lol lol lol biden says, and with near 210 years of experience between them, even the easy decisions are tough, no strike that reverse it, tough decisions are easy…well all decisions are hard when you sit and watch the bubbles rise off your dentures as they float to the bottom of your glass over and over, beside your bed. Hour after hour. On a nite stand, what a scene, world passing by outside, but you sit there reading a script, handed to you by a former president, a rerun a script rewritten everyday just for you to find your way…I’m betting that script didn’t mention the kids playing with the hair on his legs at the pool he was lifeguarding lol lol imagine that joe has kids playing with his body parts, in a public pool, ?? What planet am I on? Pinned his campaign worker against the wall and assaulted her!! Her words not mine, all this came out of his mouth lol lol makes old mr Lister, roll over in his grave!! Listerine machine

1 Like