First they came for Julian Assange and no one did anything ... then they came for James O'Keefe and no one will do anything

… and eventually it will be you … and no one will be able to do anything … and all of this in the time of St. Mary’s Virus

3 Likes

I really wonder about Assange really.
I feel Snowden is a shill I mean wiretapping was hot in 1930’s…C’mon.
BUt assange was he shill that grew a conscience or what?
I just feel that somewhere along the line something went off in that case.
Time’s “Person of the year” was he not?
You dont get that title by being opposed to the system i think.

Yes, something is off if you know his (Assange) bio but one cannot deny what is done to him is gruesome and of the scale inhuman. I could not find much of an accurate bio on the tube and that also is telling.

I was wondering when they’d get around to silencing or making an example of him. So many Americans (not necessarily Veritas) still think they live in some kind of classically liberal Western republic where civil liberties are protected, rather than a high-tech Soviet-style state. Thinking about how Poland did it is relevant in this connection…

2 Likes

As long as we allow the criminals to continue their charade with a Pretendent and an uncontrollable Congress spending money that doesn’t exist, none of us are safe. The days of Eliot Ness are long gone.

1 Like

UK Court Rules Assange to be Extradited to US + CANZUK leaders are going crazy.