Five Star Trust - CIA's secret bank accounts

Five Star Trust - CIA’s secret bank accounts; stolen gold and laundered money.

I highly recommend this this stream from Ian Carroll’s “Cancel the conspiracy” channel on Rumble.
He has delivered quality material weekly these past months.
And this should be an interesting one for everyone that has followed the CIA saga and their (non-existing) money trail.

From Mr. Carroll’s Rumble, introducing the stream:

Here we’ll name names, banks, accounts, there are details about exactly how much money is where and when. We have copies of direct correspondences between the masterminds of one of the highest level and most secretive plots of the 20th century. Names like Bush, Rothschild, Helms, and more. And it all centers around two characters straight out of a spy novel. One infamous Major General Robert L. Ferrera the prototypical spy master, and his unlikely ally Marion J. R. Horn, the money man who inadvertently went from helping with one simple CIA money laundering operation to being the legal front man for a network of over 300 secret CIA bank accounts all around the world holding hundreds of billions of dollars of laundered money and precious metals.

The story spans five decades, at least seven presidencies, six continents, and is altogether unbelievable. But in this stream I will show you all the documents as well as all corroborating research I have done to verify them as best I can, and I’ll let you decide what to make of it all. Either way, it’s a damn good story.

So bring out the biggest bowl of popcorn and enjoy this 4 hr stream.

( Im sorry, I forgot to embed this post with a timestamp, but it has one now, making the video start after the initial smalltalk. 3 people had watched it before I made the correction.)

4 Likes

If you read Sean D. Morton’s book series, “Sands of Time” you will see where all this money was spent since after WWII!! :wink:

1 Like

I believe Joseph and Catherine Austin Fitts have pointed to space as a probable destination.

The book “Sands of time” can be downloaded hereby the way:

3 Likes

Could it be related to Babylon’s Banksters?

2 Likes

Thanks!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :wink:

1 Like

jeana and Sphinx… spot on …from Persia follow the Docks and currents of the Powers in the Grain Markets Historically , Chicago is the Pass Port of Call check out this Leuren Moret video , and it will answer your Q more than you think

2 Likes
3 Likes

Also; the whereabouts of the money is one thing, but it was more the details in some of the incidents i found interesting.
Like, I had no idea Emmanuel Noruega’s last hour was this dreadful.
That the Rotschilds needed help getting out of France, (I thought they had left Europe way earlier) and other things that we all knew; that certain people are groomed for positions ( Bush Sr.) and all the other episodes from the handbook in high standards concerning ethics and morale by the CIA.

1 Like

Will tune in more to this later. Thank you. :hugs:

1 Like

Sphinx ,thanks …,your post ! i just had to share this with you ., I’m glad you havent heard it … your in for a treat ,she doesnt post anymore and i think it wasnt voluntary ( if you catch my drift )

1 Like

Leuren mentions the locations for CERN’s other Colliders , she’s in the Belly of the Beast where SHE SACKED THEM , not them sacking her , her other videos explains their plans , and in my own belief she’s stop posting because ? ?? ( you catch my drift ) , Reverse Phycology of drawing the Attention to the Big numbers of followers who get motivated and loud their Brain thinking " oooh they must fear or their plan is being exposure and it is the reason they’ve Banned the guy on the Account they follow , and seeing the milllion;s that also followed shows the credibilty of his truth and why the channel is shut down " … ( those who think like that are conditioned to think like that ) they will look at LEURENS site and look how many folllowers she has and think " durrr she only has 7.000 followers so its obvious theres nothing worth hearing to subscribe to, ( hmmm ooooh Wilcox and Hancock have a good head of fodd ,who has the bigger Head fodd for Subscription ) “a little humour” … So that’s the Reverse Phycology in play ,so if they censored Bann Leurens Account , someone with low numbers in followers could bring that Attention to those Clued up of " Why did someone they didn’t know get banned with 7.000 subscriber " etc etc … …not to sure ive explained what i wanted to express but Reverse Phycology is in play , i don’t know why she not posting , Grandchildren safety i believe

The Rumble feed dies off around 2:20 but picks up where he left off at around 2:53 here:

Ian has been killing it lately and its so good to see him branch out and discover the Octopus from just one tentacle in the cereal isle of your grocery store (see his earlier posts.)

3 Likes

thank you for that one !
And I agree he has been really delivering quality lately.
Have a nice day

What ever happened to Leuren Moret? Did “they” get to her? This whole thing reminds me of the “Black List” tv show.

1 Like

On Apr. 10, DJT signed the U.S. on to BRICS??? How does that change things worldwide??? :thinking: