FLASH!!! ELECTRICAL BREAKDOWNS AHEAD OF MILTON (?)

Originally published at: FLASH!!! ELECTRICAL BREAKDOWNS AHEAD OF MILTON (?)

As regular readers of this website know, every now and then I have to post an unscheduled blog, a “NEWS FLASH!” as it were, and that is the case with this story shared by V.T. I have not had time to check, but I post it in case any residents of Florida are experiencing such…

7 Likes

Dr. Farrell isn’t it strange that there were many sightings of the Northern Lights on Monday evening also? If you search “Northern Lights” on Facebook or search Google there are many sightings from many northern states per their local news stations.

1 Like

I had not heard that, but it could be related, depending on how far south they were seen.

1 Like

I heard yesterday that the authorities had flipped the Interstate Tampa bound carriageways to allow more traffic to leave quickly. That’s pretty unusual right?

Illuminating the night skies above Northumberland on Sunday was the Aurora’s lesser known relation: STEVE.

Standing for a ‘Strong Thermal Emission Velocity Enhancement’, the spectacle is caused by a flowing ribbon of particles breaking into the earth’s atmosphere.

The ribbon is around 16 miles wide, 280 miles high with a temperature of 3,000C (5,430F).

Little is known about its formation and why it can sometimes appear during an aurora display.

1 Like

The STEVE phenomenon happens at the poles because the magnetosphere isn’t repelling the energy from space there. The energy from space is hitting the earth everywhere, it just gets through at the poles. What if there were a technique to open a window selectively and let energy in to places you wanted to change the weather? Is this a technique they’ve developed using HAARP arrays to make ‘holes’ in the magnetosphere allowing always present energy from space to be used as a tool? I’ve always been a HAARP weather change skeptic because of the huge amounts of energy that would have to be transmitted/bounced off the ionosphere to affecty anything on the ground. But if with the input of a relatively small amount of energy to disturb the magnetosphere they can ‘harvest’ larger amounts of energy already present from space…the idea suddenly grows legs.

On the use of ELF/VLF emissions triggered by HAARP to simulate PLHR and to study associated MLR events | Earth, Planets and Space | Full Text (springeropen.com)

3 Likes

Very, very odd, the storm that preceded Milton as it headed east across Florida. Quite a bit of lightning and many reports of tornadoes. It hasn’t abated, even after moving out to sea. Note that lightning is not occurring within the hurricane.

Not just northern lights but this purple light is seen over parts of FL.

https://x.com/ReturnOfKappy/status/1844227231071207580

And just to make more sense of the whole thing

2 Likes

Interesting that this report of solar flares and ‘impending doom’ re electronic infrastructure comes out right now as well.

4 Likes