FORGET ABOUT BANKS, IT'S INSURANCE I'M WORRIED ABOUT

Originally published at: FORGET ABOUT BANKS, IT'S INSURANCE I'M WORRIED ABOUT

There’s a lot of focus on banks out there right now, and deservedly so. Nor do I need rehearse all the reasons why that focus and concern is well deserved, nor could I do so even if I tried. I’m not a finance or investment expert, and when it comes to such things I leave…

8 Likes

Wish we had an alternative to banks like a credit union in the UK.

4 Likes

Great.
The diaspora from CA will now increase.
I’m already surrounded by these superior beings.
Oy vey.

4 Likes

Talk about CROOKED. I was hit by someone when I was in the early 1970’s who was insured by State Farm. I had a brain clot that was detected several months after being hit from behind at 60mph propelling me into the windshield post and the agent kept trying to get me to sign off for the cost of my car only - he would stalk me- despite being told that when and if I agreed to a settlement, it would be at my parent’s house with them involved. (I was 21). It was bad then, but being involved in an auto accident when it is someone else’s fault, despite mandatory auto insurance, is like suing Biden for stealing the election. Apparently, it is a lot like collecting on your DEW burned house in California.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Two TT to ponder in relation to doc. piece, today.

Blackrock has all the real estate
Bill Gates has all the farmland
JP Morgan has all the cash
The Fed has $31 trillion in debt

Someone will not make it

— Not Jerome Powell (@alifarhat79) May 1, 2023

Governor Abbott released a statement this evening where he said, “The Texas House is the only chamber that passed a property tax cut bill that is germane to the special session that I called to provide Texans with property tax relief.”

He seems misinformed about the roles of the… pic.twitter.com/BrVjyzvZYJ

— Office of the Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick (@LtGovTX) May 31, 2023

Looks like CA and Texas favor Big Corp in a line of thinking “you will own nothing and you will be happy”

1 Like

My property taxes last year in south Texas decreased by about $600 but increased this year, $230, won’t take long to recoup the decease.

2 Likes

Looks like there have been credit unions in Britain since 1964 . . .

4 Likes

Well, your concerns are surely based. Heard this?

Health insurance coverage is drastically changing for 2024. Start at around 2:15 mins …
Cigna and United Health care insurers are excluding coverage for injuries from war, declared or undeclared, riots or insurrections. Wonder what is coming next?? Nothing good, for sure.

2 Likes