From the "WTF" file ... "Impersonating an historical event" reason for pulling recent Farrell / DJ videos

… folks, this is important and really needs a think through. What are the possible connections inherent in the phrase? One that jumped out immediately was the relation between impersonating and counterfeiting? Is “impersonating an historical event” the same as “counterfeiting a bearer bond”? If so, as Dr. Farrell has said several times you don’t “counterfeit” things that do not exist. If the same is true here then you don’t “impersonate” events that did not happen.

A couple of interesting references

ihttps://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-billion-dollar-bond-20160824-story.html

and

5 Likes

Oh yes. That and Dr.'s discussion, I think Part 3 of DJ site regarding Group “Intention”.

Impersonating Historical Event
His Story or Else
Authorized History or Else
Redacted Garbage Contract

Refrain:
Oh My God Help.
This system is about to collapse.
Oh My God Help.

His Story or Else

1 Like

Kim’s article is an intriguing take on this whole mystery, because there is a bit of evidence that various agencies in “our” intelligence “community” have been providing the plates and technology to foreign nations to counterfeit American currency, and in spite of all the discussion about moving to a digital currency and securities system, banknote printing companies - i.e., the people that print stock and bond certificates - are still a business in heavy demand…

1 Like

“Impersonating an historical event”? If this is from YT, I wouldn’t read too much into it. Semantically, it’s nonsense, which is obvious enough . . . a phrase worthy of the products of 21st-century American edgykayshun or the non-English-speaking overseas workers to whom our tech firms often outsource their work.

In most cases, I doubt anyone at YT watches videos before they’re taken down. More likely, most or all of the process is automated, from scanning the videos for heretical words, to taking the videos off the site, to sending the form emails out. Even if a human listened to the video, he probably just looked down a preset list of “offenses” and, finding nothing to charge the account holder with, picked whatever category might conceivably have something vaguely to do with the video’s content.

The significance here is the censorship itself and the actual reason for it, not the proffered excuse. The question is: What were the verboten words, phrases, or topics in these videos? Or, if there were none, is this just an intimidation tactic meant to discourage the interviewer, interviewee, or both, from covering the kinds of subjects they cover?

In other news . . . the many-tentacled bearer bonds story is interesting indeed!

1 Like

Exactly ,it’s the censorship itself not the lame ( as usual) excuse.

1 Like