From this, it is abundantly clear, that one should avoid Virgo- and quite possibly Gemini too

AHhh…So Ladies only Kill with Kindness… Are you perhaps a lady QVBB?

Psychopathy exists as long as fallen man exists on earth. Blaming only MK ultra for this psychological phenomenon is just silly. Dr. Hare is world expert on issue of psychopathy, so I trust his statistics.
Yes, QVBB is female.

1 Like

Do you like Lianne La Havas?

Aye, but as I mentioned- the “MK” and others got it from Ritualistic practice…It’s been going on since antiquity …all those hungry, “fallen” souls…looking to fill their God shaped holes… I don’t pretend to know, but I’m wary of the term “Expert” and the rather lucrative business of psychology.

She’s alright, but I’m a bit more Celtic/Scots/Irish in my taste for lady songwriters… and I’m a musician myself - So therefore very fussy and pedantic…

Hi Pie, it’s 430 in the morning, who dares? It’s my Dovie Blanche Percy. She’s tousling my hair to wake me. .I’m only six. What Grandma? "Has the Irish peasant gone t’Mass yet?":wink:

1 Like

Wrong. And misleading. False.
The mental state of these serial murderers has nothing to do with the scope of Horus…or Hor. I know this to be true.
Don’t ask me how or where I know. :smirk:

1 Like

“…therefore very fussy and pedantic…” another words “expert” . :wink:
[/quote]

Very catty places these forums…Who knew eh?

3 Likes

Meow … meow … meow …

1 Like

I’m surprised. I mean I thought by now it should be obvious to you.You are afterall on a website and forum based on things that are in Egypt and beliefs that are of Egyptian origin.What say you? :smirk:

2 Likes

4 realz doe. If you haven’t read it already, I recommend trying to get your hands on a copy of Darryl Hall’s ‘How to Lie with Statistics’. It’s a slim volume - maybe from the 70’s - written by the statistician hired by Big Tobacco to baffle Congress with pro-smoking statistics. He revealed the tricks of the trade in this book at the end of his career. I like to think as an act of pennance.

2 Likes

Well, I smoke… So it obviously worked on me-

as I was born in 1972 … it’s really quite moreish…worse than chocolate even… and they found that the warnings on the packets actually improved sales, rather than diminished them… as for felines “Cats were once worshiped as Gods by people, and Cats have never forgotten this”…Picture-(De Kat- Bart Van der Leck 1914)…

1 Like

1 Like

Must be why he wrote this song…you know, in response to bogus Statistics… :wink:

1 Like

“Easy…” Check. “Ready…” Check. “Willing…” Check.

Maybe it really is the same guy! :joy:

Don’t say that…Darrell will get in a “Huff”- He’s a Man eater too…

1 Like

So, not only does he moonlight as a statistician, he’s actually also Nelly Furtado? :astonished: We are not worthy! Nelly Furtado - Maneater (US Version) (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Fur turd hole? …whatever happened to her I wonder…Of course I meant the 1982 Hall & Oates song…cause I’m old enough to remember it…Time flies…