From this, it is abundantly clear, that one should avoid Virgo- and quite possibly Gemini too

1 Like

Every single one of those signs is of the ā€˜mutableā€™ triplicity, too. Are there any actuaries with time toā€¦ burn, and a desire to calculate the chances of this being coincidence?

2 Likes

Spoken like a True Virgo/Geminiā€¦ :laughing:

2 Likes

Letā€™s just keep this between us and no-one need get hurtā€¦ :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :shushing_face:

1 Like

As long as you complete your mission/ program to remove all ā€œWEFā€ - Iā€™ll keep Schtumā€¦ :point_left: :zipper_mouth_face:

Secrecy is key to success. Iā€™m just glad all our precautions have paid off. Nobody suspects a thing! :smirk:

1 Like

Lolā€¦lets not get to carried away with this.Iā€™m a Gemini ā€¦and I am level
headedā€¦almost. Whats Billy G and baron bomburst? lets concentrate on the sickness thats making the behind the scenes decisions which are en-slaving usā€¦ In actual fact most of those cover most of the horoscopes! :wink:

Hmm - a knock at the door? Who could it beā€¦

Ah - it was the CIA. I forgot they donā€™t do humour. Iā€™ll check in when I find a stable internet connection on the Gulag Archipelago. :ok_hand:

I suppose for Billy boy & Blofelt-schwab youā€™d have to resort to Chinese horoscopesā€¦ Billy is a ā€œGoatā€(Think theyā€™re the center of the universe)ā€¦Blofelt-schwab is a ā€œTigerā€-(Impulsive and prone to anxiety&Neurotic behavior)ā€¦Transhumanism is, ultimately,- a Symptom of extreme self absorption and a fear of the death of the ā€œmachineā€- (as they would have it)ā€¦We are as we were madeā€¦Nature/God doesnā€™t play dice

2 Likes

.92857 of this data set are of the same gender, too. Ergo if one wishes to avoid homo sapiens, it becomes ridonculously clearā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Could be that the female contingent just arenā€™t getting caughtā€¦or arenā€™t as prone to the ā€œAllegedā€ MK Ultra type programming that produces these Creaturesā€¦

Ok. Looking forward to your data collection. Be safe with them gals. xo

1 Like

Iā€™m not at all sure one can gather ā€œDataā€ from a woman, or at least any that a man may understand,- and youā€™re only ā€œSafeā€ if thereā€™s no desireā€¦

Thatā€™s why we sing. Like the angels ā€¦

3 Likes

In a pretty poor astrology tome from the 70ā€™s, ā€˜Linda Godmanā€™s Sunsignsā€™, we scorpios are described as sex-crazed demoralizers; nice to see, at least, that we are not serial killers lol!

1 Like

No Libras eitherā€¦So Iā€™m off the Hookā€¦ Besides, I prefer Chinese Astrologyā€¦

2 Likes

Ah yesā€¦But Tā€™is a Siren Song that they sing, when I remember my past loves, and the past is another countryā€¦" Among Angels "- Kate Bush (Lyrics in Description) - YouTube

1 Like

9 out of 10 serial killers are psychopaths, 9 out of psychopaths are male, official statistics by dr. Hare.

Aileen Wuornos - Pisces

1 Like

Did you know that 74% of all Statistics are made up on the spot?.. Anyway, I reckon itā€™s likely that Serial killers are a product of one of the many MK programsā€¦When they ā€œSplitā€ the Psyche of the subject- the void is occupied by something ā€œOtherā€ā€¦They contrived this from Occult practice, so I hear :point_left:

1 Like