From this, it is abundantly clear, that one should avoid Virgo- and quite possibly Gemini too

1 Like

Every single one of those signs is of the ‘mutable’ triplicity, too. Are there any actuaries with time to… burn, and a desire to calculate the chances of this being coincidence?

2 Likes

Spoken like a True Virgo/Gemini… :laughing:

2 Likes

Let’s just keep this between us and no-one need get hurt… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :shushing_face:

1 Like

As long as you complete your mission/ program to remove all “WEF” - I’ll keep Schtum… :point_left: :zipper_mouth_face:

Secrecy is key to success. I’m just glad all our precautions have paid off. Nobody suspects a thing! :smirk:

1 Like

Lol…lets not get to carried away with this.I’m a Gemini …and I am level
headed…almost. Whats Billy G and baron bomburst? lets concentrate on the sickness thats making the behind the scenes decisions which are en-slaving us… In actual fact most of those cover most of the horoscopes! :wink:

Hmm - a knock at the door? Who could it be…

Ah - it was the CIA. I forgot they don’t do humour. I’ll check in when I find a stable internet connection on the Gulag Archipelago. :ok_hand:

I suppose for Billy boy & Blofelt-schwab you’d have to resort to Chinese horoscopes… Billy is a “Goat”(Think they’re the center of the universe)…Blofelt-schwab is a “Tiger”-(Impulsive and prone to anxiety&Neurotic behavior)…Transhumanism is, ultimately,- a Symptom of extreme self absorption and a fear of the death of the “machine”- (as they would have it)…We are as we were made…Nature/God doesn’t play dice

2 Likes

.92857 of this data set are of the same gender, too. Ergo if one wishes to avoid homo sapiens, it becomes ridonculously clear… :wink:

1 Like

Could be that the female contingent just aren’t getting caught…or aren’t as prone to the “Alleged” MK Ultra type programming that produces these Creatures…

Ok. Looking forward to your data collection. Be safe with them gals. xo

1 Like

I’m not at all sure one can gather “Data” from a woman, or at least any that a man may understand,- and you’re only “Safe” if there’s no desire…

That’s why we sing. Like the angels …

3 Likes

In a pretty poor astrology tome from the 70’s, ‘Linda Godman’s Sunsigns’, we scorpios are described as sex-crazed demoralizers; nice to see, at least, that we are not serial killers lol!

1 Like

No Libras either…So I’m off the Hook… Besides, I prefer Chinese Astrology…

2 Likes

Ah yes…But T’is a Siren Song that they sing, when I remember my past loves, and the past is another country…" Among Angels "- Kate Bush (Lyrics in Description) - YouTube

1 Like

9 out of 10 serial killers are psychopaths, 9 out of psychopaths are male, official statistics by dr. Hare.

Aileen Wuornos - Pisces

1 Like

Did you know that 74% of all Statistics are made up on the spot?.. Anyway, I reckon it’s likely that Serial killers are a product of one of the many MK programs…When they “Split” the Psyche of the subject- the void is occupied by something “Other”…They contrived this from Occult practice, so I hear :point_left:

1 Like