GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT?

Originally published at: https://gizadeathstar.com/2021/11/garbage-in-garbage-out/

The following article (sent by K.M. - thank you!) is very very short, but the implications could go on for…

1 Like

You said it all in the final paragraph.

We are living in a Potemkin Village constructed of kaleidoscopic mirrors.

2 Likes

I think that “hyper-dimensional entity” is already here and doling out the next orders.
Lots of signs point to that like Facebook transforming to Meta.
Idiocy of Crypto-Gaming taking off like a rocket.
Facebook, Ubisoft and frankly I suppose all known fiends firmly investing in this nonsense.

I “think” I understand the concept of the 8th sphere but not exactly its viability. How far can humanity fall and still have the potential of redeeming oneself? Once beyond the threshold of redeeming nihilism awaits to my mind.

1 Like

… and let us not forget the pandemic “modeling”. A couple of interesting related reads … Flash Boys by Michael Lewis (on High Frequency Trading) and an article by John P.A. Ioannidis, et al. on the Failure of Covid Modeling (Aug. 2020)

Landew from Star Trek’s Return of the Archons. I have been thinking of this episode as it may apply to our society for a few months now.

1 Like

…“Hello Professor Falkin, strange game. The only way to win is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?” - Joshua, Wargames, 1983

3 Likes