Gates gave Kamala 50m$ -Indicted in the Netherlands

I was a bit surprised that Baal Gates gave Kamala 50mill$ just now.
Not because he chose to support dem.rats, but the timing makes no sense, as the rest of the campaign is probably set in stone as it is.
So I, and many others of course, wondered what was up.
Then I received the “Substack” from Peter Imanuelsen saying the Netherlands have indicted Mr(s) Gates.

He has allegedly informed he is an American citizen and should not have to meet in a dutch court, but they say they have the legal matters in order and he will have to stand trial in court, together with Albert Bourla from “Pfizer”,amongst others.

Now, the wording in the plaintiff is something I found interesting :

The plaintiffs say that Bill Gates ”mislead” people into taking the covid injections despite knowing that they ”were not safe and effective”.

The reason I find it interesting is because I just saw a clip with Mr Gates himself , where he said that "people who make other people not take the vaccine is guilty of hate speech or dangerous conduct, and should be punished ".
Probably for murder then I guess.
I mentioned in social media that following his logic that " (him) recommending taking the vaccines should/could be tried for a court then.
His logic is very flawed anway how you may see it, and it really surprised me that someone boasting they amongst the smartest people on planet Earth, does not see this himself.
Or he is just desperate beyond belief at the moment.

Musk going out saying people should vote Trump so we get the Epstein lists released and that Gates is on the list, so he is nervous now.
I still dont see what good the 50mill$ will do to change the atmosphere for him. Maybe they’ve promised him a seat on the plane they got ready to take all their asses out of the US the moment it’s clear Trump has won the election. Who knows at this point.

https://x.com/HoodedClaw1974/status/1846151270920278495

Bill Gates and the rest of the eugenics might use another defense all together of course; releasing a(nother) virus on the population that really makes some damage.
He said this himself at least, that the second wave would be sure to open some eyes and get some attention.
Would not put it pass him

1 Like

… as nice as this would be … let me know when he is “Epsteined” …

1 Like