Geez, We’ve Been Down This Road Before

The 1930’s Fascist Movement rears its ugly head with a different cast…attempted Presidential assassination and all…

1 Like

… yes, but I would suggest caution with Ehret.

1 Like

I would suggest a LOT of caution…

2 Likes

… I was trying to tone down my rhetoric and be generous. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Understood… you’re a better man than I… I have a lot of hot rhetoric running through my head right now…

2 Likes

Thanks for the warning. I’ve learned to review documentaries as disguised propaganda, the entertaining part is finding out the angle.

3 Likes

What do you think of Lyndon LaRouche Jr? Because much of what Matt Ehret says and much of his thinking was influenced by LaRouche. By his own admission. Matt was part of the Schiller Institute and LaRouche organization before breaking off and becoming independent. I find much of what Ehret says to make sense (and LaRouche for that matter). The research that went into EIR was thorough and painstaking, and cleared up a lot of misconceptions in alternative media, and seemed logically consistent on a lot of factors. So when you say lot of caution, what do you mean? Can you please elaborate? Thank you.

1 Like

… If I remember correctly Mr. LaRouche was the Country Club Detention Facility “cell” mate of one Jim Bakker (of PTL, 5,000 $ air-conditioned dog house fame). Wouldn’t one have loved to have been a fly on the wall there … just an interesting fact.

… look at that website and ask yourself … What level of “support” would it take for you and your significant other to achieve that level of “production”.

1 Like

I’ve been going on and on about Ehret’s universally stupid comments about Tesla’s physics. He cannot be trusted.

2 Likes