Georges Méliès vs High Heel Shoes

I’ve mentioned this on Walter Bosley’s Channel ( not to sure if it was a head scratcher for him … My interpretation ) anyway here it goes, I think I’ve discovered an event so Trivial but damming in my eyes that it’s the equivalent of shredding the Mona Lisa or taking apart The coliseum because ( we’re a little short on material ) … Why would a shout-out for all material of Cine Film reel in which the more that’s collected makes its price go up for the remainder out there, it’s like the Gold Rush you never heard of, films, movies all ripped up and melted down ( you ain’t going to believe what it was for ) High Heel Shoes, I kid ye not. Reason being, there was a Chemical in the Cine film that was needed for the High Heel Shoe mass production ( oh the pun ) the 1st film ever made, officially were told, now if this is not the Case or True " The Moon from One Meter Off " Georges Méliès,!
the title says it all , anyhow the forces that be ! get a hmmmm decades later when it surfaces that this 1st film had been copied that’s why we enjoy it Today but once again I see this as a 2 finger salute to those forces that "WE STILL HAVE THE CINE FILMS THAT YOU REALLY WAS AFTER and TARGETED " …if you can sort the wheat from the Chaff of my interpretation then 1898 isnt were i hold this thought when JF and WB discuss [NYMZA] … Wink wink , a Rocket in the eye ,oouchh

A Crazy revision ( im not crazed just didnt do well at English ) … here goes " Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; " … the Philosophies Stone , Alchemist Gold so pure White Touched by God or the Golden Goose that loses its shine the more it lays, Technology that will be 100 years advance isn’t when the more who have access will chip away at it or steal an egg or even the Goose …, The 1800S SKY SHIPS INVENTIONS Achilles heel was the contingency measures, for if ever they were dispossessed of it, back up Plans and what ever Tech they had at their dispose, moving pictures would have recorded its success in stages ( not for when it goes missing " excuse me have you seen this object passing by at anytime ? " ) hold that thought is the shout to the screaming peasant running off crying , " the devil doth moveth pictures " , what if the tech I was talking about was Moving Pictures just for the sake of it , is it always out of their control that the idea was revealed to someone else on the other side of the world ? I don’t know individual the term for this mystery school fad, but the example is Jung and Tolkien ( its said or ive read ) both independently wrote their own Titled Red Book at the same Time … il stop here for the reason that i dont know if i should carry on … supply on demand but last note is it foillows my main ( hmm lets see what public oipinion calls it )