German Industrialists End-Run Past NATO?

Looks like there are some indications that German industrialists have been carrying on diplomacy with Russia, and might be looking for a way out of NATO/ USA’s sphere of influence. I guess they don’t want a “Build Back Better” version of the Morganthau Plan afterall.

"Solid German business sources completely contradict the “message” delivered by the German Council on Foreign Relations on the trip to China.

According to these sources, the Scholz caravan went to Beijing to essentially lay down the preparatory steps for working out a peace deal with Russia, with China as privileged messenger.

This is – literally – as explosive, geopolitically and geoeconomically, as it gets. As I pointed out in one of my previous columns, Berlin and Moscow were keeping a secret communication back channel – via business interlocutors – right to the minute the usual suspects, in desperation, decided to blow up the Nord Streams."

7 Likes

Watch for deployment of cia agents in Duetsche Bank and its ultimate fallout in response from Anglo-American Alliance

2 Likes

I remember Japan making moves; ending-up, w/a Fukushima wake-up reminder of - whose who.

2 Likes

I hope it works out, I’ll be needing parts for my VW Golf in years to come…

2 Likes

and lately Abe Shinzo’s calling home.

CIA agents in DB? hahaha!
joking again? not bad.

They managed to get around the Versailles treaty …

I keep asking what could be the interest of german industrialists to see their country and their economy destroyed by globalists plans and strategies, it´s interesting to know that they where making some moves regarding their own survival.

Fukushima spoiler?
Japan didn’t have an extraterritorial state, that didn’t surrender.
Japan didn’t have a means to retaliate as strongly, as the Nazis have.

Needless to say: The Nazis don’t get along w/Russians;
and probably not to well w/the public-sided power house, China.
Is one front, the Nazis in DC & Germany; vs Russia & China?

Remember the tale of the scorpion and the frog?
Perhaps a longer game is afoot?

1 Like

On 18 September, The New York Times published an editorial arguing that “Hitlerism is brown communism, Stalinism is red fascism…The world will now understand that the only real ‘ideological’ issue is one between democracy, liberty and peace on the one hand and despotism, terror and war on the other.”[137]

This was printed 80 years ago. What’s changed except the disappearance of democracy, liberty and freedom disguised as surveillance to protect you.

2 Likes

A while back a friend of mine, who called news papers rags;
had his special nickname for the New York Times:
Her Majesty’s Rag.

If you observe the way is being destroyed, it´s obvious that the nazis are not in play. The war with russia is another matter, being treated by another group.

As an European I don’t care what Neocons plan. They can plan to blow up the whole European pensinsula for all I care which seems the plan for the whole world anyways if they don’t get there way of world domination. Kudos to the industrialist that resist.

Doing nothing will surely result in slavery!

1 Like