Germany seems to be trying to back out of their corona madness

It was a computer glitch, I swear. Note, this particular german health minster was cheerleading the resurgence of apocalypse up until last week.

There should be a sticky post on the forum to document the collapse of the current corona narrative as it crumbles to the ground. I think a statue should be raised to the vainglory of Boris Johnson, who is going to be the unlikely hero nobody expected. It should take the form of a chubby batman with a wonky mask and bad hair, britches half falling down and holding one of those clackety things they used to spin about at the football. Put it next to old Winston’s bust.

Personally, I am really looking forward to see how the more crazy regimes (Canada, NZ, Australia in particular) manage to volte face after going all-in on the crazy.

3 Likes

Given that Boris may be forced to resign due to Downing St partying, your statue needs to include a champagne glass tilting and spilling some Chateau Rothschild bubbly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then Boris would embody good old Winston!

hello, germany is speaking:
ground zero: navy chief spills the beans in india, then resigns
first step: they send 1000 helmets and a medical ship to ukraine as help and block the transportation of every german-made armaments.
second: they tell blindenenko that the schedule is busy, see u later dry old lator
third: they found the ‘glitch’ in the computer, (which clearly means that they are controlled by the ‘machine’), and it was ‘software error’. ohohoho!
this is way better then monthy python (sorry boys, i love u2 know)!!
:rofl: :joy: :star_struck: