Get Farrell on the Joe Rogan Show

Yeah waste of time here.

1 Like

https://tapnewswire.com/2022/01/theres-something-very-wrong-with-dr-robert-w-malone/

1 Like

Controlled opposition? Haven’t listened to him much eh?

1 Like

I think it would be a killer show if Dr. Joseph P. Farrell PHD Oxford Grad and best selling author would be up for it! Some folks just are way too snooty to understand how Joseph could enlighten the Dr. Joe Rogan PHD audience.

Yes, I stand by my view of Joe Rogan and others alike, so called comedians. Most of the ones, that were able climb to the top, didn’t do it by brilliance of their “one line jokes”, they must’ve had a help from intel communities, who run Hollywood and news media since at least the 60ties.

1 Like

A self made man is a bit tricky nowadays, but becoming a major “influencer” without an approved handler is dangerous to life and family.

Joe is fun and has his place but I would call that an intellectual mismatch,

2 Likes

My Walter comment reflects on some of his live stream discussions emphasizing the responsibility of the individual to discover the deeper mysteries of our reality and not relying on some book or source to provide the answers. Going on Joe Rogan would be a great way to increase exposure, but not everyone would know how to make sense of it all and most people would lose interest once they saw the work required to understand his work. That’s why were still here.

No that’s not the “American way”.
“I want it now! “. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dark Journalist and CAF briefly discussed Rogan on their last podcast pointing out the 10’s of millions he receives for his show and how that strongly suggests he’s controlled opposition. I agree.

I’d say he is being used like a safety valve to let off the pent up frustration of no one being held accountable or punished for the accumulated atrocities committed by the those holding power over us.
It’s kind of like paying the mafia protection money from the possible uprising of the mob, plus there’s money to be made in the process.

1 Like

still
Joe should ask Doc to stay on the top
in the following hard times to see
maybe with some kyndness he allways had
i know that all the bards are singing breadth
who knows the outcome of things to unfold
be ready to embrace the love that upholds
its really not hard, really just simple
“u should love what u have, the personal dimple”

1 Like