Get Farrell on the Joe Rogan Show

Has he or anyone tried to get on there before? I feel like Farrell could take up a months worth of rogan’s shows. How can we make this happen once he’s feeling better?

3 Likes

that would be fabulous!
excellent idea!
(what does doc think? someone ask him)
anybody contact?

2 Likes

Ummm the name is Dr. Farrell. Referring to any one by just their last name is considered disrespectful in our culture. Good God the man took the trouble to obtain his doctorate at Oxford University. He deserves the honor and respect.
Appearing on Joe Rogan’s show may help with the brand name, but rather doubt an enlightening experience would result for his audience.
But hey, who knows. Why not try and see what happens. Stranger things have happened when least expected.

1 Like

Bill10558 is right. People find the good Doctor, it;s the nature of the matter. I know… an unfortunate truth that most will not understand, see Walter Bosley’s videos for this reasoning. Chenquieh!

@telagraphic Video link?
@CH1 It’s okay. Different culture. Don’t stop posting.

Thank you for contributing and bing here.

The word I meant is being here

I am all for it, but unfortunately I can’t shake a feeling that Joe Rogan is a controlled opposition and dr. Farrell ideas are too far reaching, or rather shaking the modus operandi of deep state. So this ain’t gonna happen, sadly.

1 Like

I’m suspicious of Rogan also. If not directly controlled, then, “steered” by controllers.

1 Like

Priority number 1 is that Dr. Farrell gets his health, strenght and voice back.
And while recovering it probably gives him time to think about how he wants to continue with his Giza Death Star Community and maybe the books he still want to write, things he wants to do and things he want to leave behind.

With patience I am going to wait for Dr. Farrells return.

2 Likes

I believe DOCTOR Farrell could hold his own with Rogan! Even if only a few of the audience would ‘get it’, Dr. Farrell’s pearls of wisdom would not all be trampled by the swine :laughing: !

u ‘bing’-ed CH1 him publicly. i understand that he/she is somewhat simple as a match pulled out of one carbox, but still it wasn’t nice.
although we all feel better now. :star_struck: :pray:t4:

1 Like

the real miracle of human beings that they are able to wake up.
joseph james possibly went roguean, as comedians do. he knows that californa will sink, as many who came away from there. possibly steered by his given chances and choices as everybody. i like the guy.

1 Like

Different strokes for different folks.

and you think this is nice?

I don’t think there’s enough exposure of his work, especially regarding the bell, and would love to expand awareness to the public as a whole. It would be interesting to see what people could find if more people were looking.

and u ask ‘this’ from a vice?
the clown in me played a ‘bing’. u r still bing here. and hopefully ever after. just the jiggle with car-b-ox-i - matches i had a few - with a new idea, lightning flash as a match inverted seemed pretty and fancy to me. yes. if not exactly nice. sorry to disappoint. i loved ur idea although. dont stop

Duh? Bing? Isn’t that a search engine?
Color me dumb but I don’t understand what is meant here.
As for not being nice because of calling out in public a social misnomer, yes one should wait until the child is home to correct them.
I am sure no disrespect was intended but that does not prevent the appearance.

just leave it bill, i understand i dot understand. its called playin’ a joke or playin’ with words. but doesn’t make any difference if the pun intended on play goes into ‘social misnomer’. i possibly saw too much monthy python unto your detriment… …sorry. u got me binged :wink:

1 Like

Maybe one should ask JP Farrell first if he would want to be on a Rogan show.
I believe his answer could be surprising.

2 Likes