Giza death star revisited

A good suggestion idea. But hardly anyone, or maybe no one will take it. For one simple reason. Namely the power of the boundary areas of the Ego and the Superego. Plus 50 shades of gray in the subconscious and unconscious parts of the human psyche. But I I am divergent. Accordingly, I agree and i dare.I am not sure but i think. :thinking:

Just a heads up for anybody in the UK wanting to purchase the The Giza Death Star Revisited.

For the first time since release The Giza Death Star Revisited is actually available to buy from Amazon UK. Not available from Amazon themselves but via other sellers.

Rheba: That is a wonderful idea. What did you have in mind – discussing specific pages each week, with someone leading (to help keep people on track)? Or something else? I wouldn’t mind such an exercise for any/all of the books, as some of us have started reading the book collection more recently than others (we only found out about Dr. Farrell’s work around 2021-22).

1 Like

Hi there! You copied a comment to a very old post. Right now, reading several books a spiritual warfare and trying to catch-up with others in the stack.

Maybe we could visit this later with a different book. Been thinking of re-read Thrice Hermetica since it is relevant to some other things I am reading and the now. Also Nazi International which is relevant to our current strangeness.

1 Like

Thanks Rheba – I was aware about your post being older, — I had missed it when you first posted it (engulfed within the fast flowing posting current). Someone had recently reopened this thread, and I then saw your post and thought that your idea of reading one (any) of Dr. Farrell’s books together sounds good.

Ideally, it is great when people can read books together in person in one’s own local community and have conversations about them. I’ve not tried reading a book and discussing online via online book clubs, so I’m not quite sure how that experience would be for me. I’m not completely comfortable with all text environments. I have showed Dr. Farrell’s books to some friends in our local community, who remarked that they think the books would be too difficult for them to read, and so that didn’t go anywhere yet (until we find someone interested in those topics). We found aspects of them difficult too, only because we lack a background (and thus vocabulary) in some of those topics – but that is a benefit of reading something together in a group, as people can then have others with whom to discuss aspects that are tough spots for different individuals. Like one does with old-fashioned study groups.

Anyways, your idea is great, and who knows – with people coming and going from the forum, one day there may be a few book enthusiasts who would appreciate a group of people with whom to read a book together, from beginning to end, and exchange thoughts about the content along the way.