Giza death star revisited

Folks, I was informed that Adventures Unlimited DID receive the new book, and apparently they’ve already posted it on Amazon for pre-order, and you can always get FASTER service by pre-ordering directly from Adventures Unlimited Press:

12 Likes

I SHOULD mention that the most sensational aspect of the hypothesis I have never mentioned, but I did provide a clue in this book that I did not in the other three, and I intend to do a webinar on that most sensational aspect once the book is out and has had time to percolate…

12 Likes

Very exciting and more

dear Joseph

do you think that this edition is able to stand on it’s own? without reading the ones before?
maybe i have a proposition after all.

yours faithfully

KAL

It is designed to be both a kind of easy review or study guide of the first three, and to stand on its own.

I tried to order it on Adventures Unlimited but it would not come up- so I pre-ordered it on the dreaded Amazon! Looking forward to it.

Pre-Ordered Revisited on Amazon and the Death Star Destroyed on Lulu, which couldn’t find before. So much to read, so little time. Thanks Dr. Farrell. Hope all these book orders make your Christmas merry -er.

1 Like

The Giza Death Star Revisited arrived today. Finally.

The cover is interesting; is there anything about the cover to discover? Haven’t opened it yet. Will have to forego some other books. Very curious.

1 Like

@RhebaRhae
Lucky you, still waiting!

1 Like

Mine arrived today also​:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do you remember on which page Joseph said was a diagram or something like that, he had not included in the previous books? An additional clue?

1 Like

@RhebaRhae no I don’t. I’m searching for that post now. If I find it I will let you know and please let me know if you find it😉

1 Like

WHOO HOO! Mine arrived in the mail today, too!

2 Likes

Epigraph.Page 83.And 20 characters.

1 Like

Thanks @Divergent. So the additional information leads us to the newest book - the demon book - about a mound, mtn, ziggurat or pyramid, which is in Africa, where Egypt is located, but… For more, unless we figure it out from Revisited, leads us to await August. @Sal2lee

And the plot thickens.

2 Likes

Yes. Although technically in my opinion it’s more about an inverted plasmatic state, that is an inverted plasma type being. Which we call a demon. Usually gray-white and transparent, or pure gray or black like smoke from a chimney. But that’s just my opinion. I think that Dr. JPF weaves together modern plasma physics and ancient and contemporary descriptions of what demons look like and what they really are. Certainly not blindingly white like angels.

Technically, Ur, or Ekur, is located in Asia, today’s Iraq, in ancient times the Sumerian Empire, then the Babylonian Empire in the area also known as Mesopotamia.

1 Like

Yeah that’s right the good doctor has been talking a lot about plasma. Demons can appear in various forms, I am told. Sounds very interesting…

Got the Africa thing from quotation and the footnote, but know there is more to it than a simple quick read. Thanks.

1 Like

You are welcome. And again 20 things of something.

1 Like

Hmm.He didn’t say. :thinking:

Not sure about Revisited, but the demon book’s front cover apparently was specifically designed by the good doctor and the publisher/artist even colored it correctly according to the author. Was just thinking maybe attention could be warranted for Revisited as well.

Say - to all readers - what do you think about discussing this book here, under this topic, as we read along?

2 Likes