Giza Open Talks: Meeting Today

I’ve got nothing against Gnostics, practicing or retired… :laughing:

5 Likes

Those are some bold claims, can you share any of your sources that led you to those conclusions?

I’ll agree that if someone has suffered a massive stroke and half of their brain has literally died, there may be no way that is going to recover. The article didn’t seem to be making claims about that rather just that there is some evidence that some regeneration is possible, which sounds like evidence worth looking at if it still exists or ever did.

Lying for profit does indeed seem to be a major industry these days, glad I’m not paying or being paid for that.

1 Like

Yes.
I can.

From many sources.
But they are private sources and I will not talk about them.
Suffice it to say that what I claim above is from what I have seen, experienced, and tried all those methods and remedies.
Without a single brain cell regenerated. As a result.
Only the establishment of new connections between the remaining brain cells or regions is possible to some extent, depending on which region is damaged and to what extent.
Not that it doesn’t help. It helps but only to a certain extent.
But that’s all.
There is no regeneration in the sense of rebuilding the tissue. Only lesions remain.
And that’s it.

You're  the cat's pajamas

Beannachtaí na Féile Padraig Ort
Blessings of Patrick’s Festival Upon You
Feliz dia de San Patricio
Boldog Szent Patrik napot
с днем ​​святого патрика
Joyeuse Saint Patrick

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day, fellow Gizas!

Prayer
:pray:St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. .

O glorious prince St. Michael,
chief and commander of the heavenly hosts,
guardian of souls, vanquisher of rebel spirits,
servant in the house of the Divine King
and our admirable conductor,
you who shine with excellence
and superhuman virtue deliver us from all evil,
who turn to you with confidence
and enable us by your gracious protection
to serve God more and more faithfully every day.

With thanks to David 8.

1 Like

Whore of Babylon Rap Session
With a little help from Rudolph Steiner

2 Likes

Problem of Evil :arrow_up:

Jesus Love Story, Chart 1 :arrow_down:
With a little help from St.Thomas Aquinas

New research reveals an intimate connection between our state of mind and the functioning of the immune system:

Surely they’ve only now discovered this idea?

1 Like

Lol. Be kind. Superagers know, Bill. The neurological system converses with the immune system and can learn and plan (read memory) responses to trauma and recovery. No need for Fausti at all.

Will there ever be actual group meetings? This thread title seems like a misnomer without those.

1 Like

Good point. You are welcome to use my chaplain conference call line, to facilitate. A 12-step principle would be non-professional and rotating leadership, with anonymity. Another alternative is to re-name the thread. Thoughts? What would you like to contribute? Let’s see if others are interested. Alicia xo

The thread title, It grabs me ever time. With that being said, I have a bad taste in my mouth with the word “therapy” only because of my work history as an office manager for an out patient behavioral health private company. Should I get over it?

1 Like

Lol. Nope, don’t get over it, Sal! Time to name the baby. Around here, that could take years. What do you think?

1 Like

I’ll think about this but I’m thinking on the lines as in Dark Journalist calls his live chat “the ideas room” which I like.

2 Likes

Oh that sounds fancy, what is a chaplain conference call line?

I can set up group meetings and group pages with google workspace account I have, don’t know if that’d be helpful or if anyone would want to use that.

Talked some with @Hubrecht about setting up group meetings if anyone wants to join those, he is a pro psychologist therapist made post in the marketplace about doing therapy sessions.

I don’t really understand the concept of therapy, kind of seems like “Go tell someone about your problems, so they can listen to those and then do absolutely nothing to help with any of them.” That is probably not an accurate description, I’m no expert about what therapy is.

Always lots to talk about can be good to have some meetings.

Found out one of my local commissioners has weekly meetings with the public I can go to to hear about everyone’s problems always good to hear about how horrible everything in the world is.

1 Like

Lol. Nothing fancy at all, very old school. I’m a chaplain. People need stuff at all hours. It’s a number I can give out and when they call it, we can have a conference call, with people in various places (without bothering me at home). :pray:

5 Likes

Bahri just wrote two good names to call it. “Lot’s to talk about” and “Go tell someone”
Either one gets the concept.

4 Likes

Mind control, masked as a virus: Components
Talk by Cathy O’Brien, recovering MK Ultra slave:

3 Likes

Do you mean that’s a phone line with your church that you and other chaplains take shifts at answering?

I don’t need to call you but that sounds like a good community service you offer for your people that is good of you to do that.

2 Likes