Global Covid Summit: The Rome Declaration

I learned of this from the Twitter feed of Robert W Malone, MD. The Declaration of Rome reminded me of Dr Farrell’s call for a Bill of Particulars concerning the state of affairs in the USA. Here is a snippet from the Rome Declaration:

NOW THEREFORE, IT IS:
RESOLVED, that the physician-patient relationship must be restored. The very heart of medicine is this relationship, which allows physicians to best understand their patients and their illnesses, to formulate treatments that give the best chance for success, while the patient is an active participant in their care.

RESOLVED, that the political intrusion into the practice of medicine and the physician/patient relationship must end. Physicians, and all health care providers, must be free to practice the art and science of medicine without fear of retribution, censorship, slander, or disciplinary action, including possible loss of licensure and hospital privileges, loss of insurance contracts and interference from government entities and organizations – which further prevent us from caring for patients in need. More than ever, the right and ability to exchange objective scientific findings, which further our understanding of disease, must be protected.

RESOLVED, that physicians must defend their right to prescribe treatment, observing the tenet FIRST, DO NO HARM. Physicians shall not be restricted from prescribing safe and effective treatments. These restrictions continue to cause unnecessary sickness and death. The rights of patients, after being fully informed about the risks and benefits of each option, must be restored to receive those treatments.

4 Likes

THanks for posting this. It’s a start, but I think the language of these resolutions could be more specific, and hence tougher.

2 Likes

Until they come out and explain that the entire corona virus theory is false and that treatment of diseases that cause these symptoms are most likely loss of polarity, toxins, stress (due to the simple spread of fear) and hormone imbalance compounded by the injection of a spike protein into the population. Medicine has become simply dosing patients with pharmaceuticals and until that stops, until they become physicians again, not medical doctors, this insanity and murder will continue. The specifics can be addressed ONLY after we begin a truly scientific dialogue about the situation- one that goes back to basic cell biology and physics (NOT Newtonian, BTW).

1 Like

For the “bill of particulars” exercise, would something like this be sufficient?

The government has infringed the right of individuals to choose the kind of treatment, if any, that they wish to use when they are ill.

The government has infringed the right of physicians, and of others who treat illness, to select and use the kind of treatment they deem to be in the best interests of their patients.

Coming from the country that just mandated the jab for all private sector businesses. I don’t think their rulers listened in on the summit.