Globalists Diss One of Their Own

Foreign Policy magazine is usually an echo chamber for the globalists. Here they actually expose and mention family ties to Nazis as helpful in attaining EU bureaucratic positions.
Perhaps the beginning of the divorce from the “Old World”.

1 Like

Maybe a targeted take-down on von der Lyin’? Or maybe it’s just part of the mafia infighting that’s accelerating because Mr. Globaloney (so he thinks) is close to his goal and/or because everything is getting so chaotic that the criminal elite factions think it’s their chance to pounce on rival factions?

I don’t know what crazy strategy goes on with that crowd. The article is two years old. I suppose one would need to place in context to what was going on. She wasn’t holding up her end of vaccine sales?

1 Like

I think the EU was more than fully on board with the vaxxes and bought tons of them. Maybe it was to send her a message, to make sure she didn’t make waves in the plans for the U.S.-vs.-Russia and dollar-vs.-euro conflicts – the Nordstream incident and the crushing of German businesses by high energy costs come to mind.

1 Like