Good riddance...?

I absolutely agree. We all need each other. I merely tried to convey when I got knee deep into the various scholars points of view, and almost got swollowed up by it due to being so interesting, I got an interuption with hold on a minute! Scholars and a whole slew of others are constantly bamboozling us in what to think and not in how to think, and they use wordsmithing and aritmetic magic to do it. I don’t think Sir Scarmoge nor Joseph Farrell belongs to that nefarious magic ilk. They wouldn’t put such effort to stimulate self education via this forum and vidchats, and in Joseph’s case many, many books!

1 Like

Well, I suppose there are some “scholars” that may actually be “magicians”, perhaps operating in the same league as the background magicians that seem to have been creating perceptions about the Biden entity. (No one believes that he’s the leader of a country).

I have found that some scholars, themselves, seem to be tuned to, and locked into, certain frequencies, which comes out in their work. I’m trying to become more aware of this as I read something, trying to intuit the frequency that shapes the scholarly idea (as one does when listening to a piece of music, or tuning one’s instrument). Any frequency that tries to impede the creative and independent vibration of the reader/listener is something of which to be aware when consuming information nowadays. And it sounds like you’re rubbing up against that too. (That’s why the question of how to “detox” and “re-tune” from the information barrage is becoming increasingly very interesting.)

1 Like

@Scarmoge
After playing more or less a victim and putting you somewhat in the box of a villain I basically agree with; ‘Language is like an encryption key, initiation permits one access knowledge at a security clearance level. Understanding words is a means of bypassing the guards and stealing the security card’. (Pierre Sabak)

I am at the cusp of understanding how important “the language of symbolism” is, which is totally different from knowing symbolism effects us. Knowing and understanding are vastly different things. So much to learn still and woefully inadequate equipt. None the less, I should have known better then to project my personal shortcomings. For that I apologise.

2 Likes