Good riddance...?

Well, I’m tempted to say “good riddance”, except for (1) this looks more like an unconstitutional coup d’etat than anything else, did anyone actually see or hear from him, or is someone merely “holding the pen” in his cold and clammy hands, like Edith Wilson, and (2) except for the deep bench of ne’er-do-wells that gave us this avatar “presidency” by unelected committee and endless lies to begin with… and (3) if you’re not well enough to campaign, why are you well enough to “run” the country? And who, really, has been doing so? And one final question, is Biden even really ALIVE?

17 Likes

Looks like they might be working on it. Maybe. It’s Johnson…:
“If Joe Biden is not fit to run for President, he is not fit to serve as President. He must resign the office immediately. November 5 cannot arrive soon enough.” - Speaker Mike Johnson

https://x.com/SpeakerJohnson/status/1815093011669516433

2 Likes

the mumbling in the maybe not category
demands for proof of life
https://x.com/charliekirk11/status/1815415066508071418

2 Likes

good one @stinkhorn but silly me, why didn’t they just put him on a med-bed?

2 Likes

Insider alleges that Biden had a “medical emergency” and his flight was diverted to John Hopkins.
Crowd-strike virus may have covered it up in the news.

There’s a better-than-average chance that Kamala is already the President. I’m going to assume this is the case until the A.I. Biden says different… Enter Sandman.

2 Likes

All very good questions… The question that runs through my mind is, How can half the country, and most of the political establishment, have played along with such a grotesque charade as this obviously avatar presidency to begin with?

I never thought presidents were in control of very much, but at least the “elites” used to have the decorum to pretend. The pretending was, if nothing else, a nod to the illusion of representative democracy. Now they can’t even be bothered to pretend. To my mind, that shows a cultural rot that’s from top to bottom, side to side, and so bad it has erupted and spilled out all over the landscape.

Then again, it has been a long time since Project Paperclip or even since the 1960s, so the cultural cancers have had decades to grow and spread.

4 Likes

@FiatLux
I saw a few video’s of this weird cookie Sabrina Wallace, but coupling the digital field with our human field makes sense. Then the question becomes “how natural is our field still, and has it already been taken over”? The artificial overlay seems already so great that I am wondering if I am still seeing any of objective reality let alone want to think about my total personal inner world! Seems humanity in large parts (our politicians and leaders) are not in Kansas anymore!

2 Likes

6 Likes

… BINGO! Fiat … “how natural is our ‘field’ still" … and the two follow up questions … "How long has it been “unnatural”?
AND
What are the properties and characteristics of a “natural form of life”? Think in terms here of Wittgenstein’s (the latter) “forms of life”.

It seems the case that Wittgenstein thought “truth” to be central to the notion of “forms of life”. Maybe there is a clue for us in the relation of truth to “the feeling of what is happening” (on this see Antonio Damasio’s The Feeling of What Happens). We should remember that “technology”, in its postindustrial “deployment”, serves to provide the ground for the acceptance of an “unnatural” Nominalist given.

I think good argument could be given that in some way(s) our most recent unpleasantness was (among other things) an attempt to wipe out the last vestigial embodiments of a natural critical commonsensism.

… also recall that we were told that the cheap paper mask porosity would allow for virus passthrough … yet the masks were … well you know.

A few references on Commmonsensim … the works of Thomas Reid, Adam Ferguson, James Beattie, and Dugald Stewart. These writers are known collectively as the Scottish School of Commonsense.
A very nice overview of this school and its influence on the growth and development of American thought can be found in Herbert W. Schneider’s History of American Philosophy.

“What has to be accepted, the given, is – so one could say – forms of life.” L. Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations, 226e, Trans. G.E.M. Anscombe, (Oxford, Blackwell. 1953)

6 Likes

Thanks, never heard of the Scottish School of Commonsense.

1 Like

The modern political situation and “culture” seems to be something like a weird chess match.

In a “traditional” chess game, you know the players, and each player moves according to a set of accepted rules/conventions to which all sides participating in the game agree.

In this modern technocratic “chess” match, the players (on all sides) are all wearing wild costumes, and they are moving every which way, and there are no “rules” so to speak (each one moves according to his or her own whim). Not only that, they also toss out plenty of illusions onto the board, so you can barely tell the difference between a “costumed” character, and one that is completely “virtual”.

2 Likes

CORRECTION: 7pm CT Wednesday 7/24 - Live: Biden delivers Oval Office address after exiting presidential race
https://www.youtube.com/live/BuBlGy1zoAc?si=2_-wsWFoUsvwG0pp

… Enjoy! … I think you’ll find it quite worthwhile reading. I’ll be interested to know what you think after you’ve read around a little. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@neru @Scarmoge @sunnyboy

You’ve all made more good points… I’d suggest it might all be summed up as “cognitive warfare,” as it’s called in a very interesting 12-page document titled “Cognitive Warfare, a Battle for the Brain” from the proceedings of the NATO Science & Technology Organization (https://web.archive.org/web/20220412100357/https://www.sto.nato.int/publications/STO%20Meeting%20Proceedings/STO-MP-HFM-334/$MP-HFM-334-KN3.pdf, version of Apr. 12, 2022; original source page “currently undergoing scheduled maintenance”).

In that document (p. 3, emphasis added), cognitive warfare is partly defined as:

a war against what an opposing target thinks, likes or believes by modifying its representations of reality. . . . The goal is to alter the representation of the world, but this has the consequence of undermining the whole-of-society in a very likely durable way.

This warfare involves exploiting, among other things, “sensory and perceptive overflow,” “attentional saturation,” and “tunnelling of attention” (figure 1, p. 3). “Hard” technologies of mind manipulation are also among the vectors discussed (p. 4, emphasis added):

Hyper-connectivity alongside the ubiquity of information technologies, the explosion of data and the advances of technologies resulting from neurosciences allow us to foresee infinite possibilities in terms of brain manipulation.

With the advent of the aforementioned tools and techniques and new technologies such as neural and generative networks, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, voice recognition, brain scanning, machine-driven communications (MADCOM), our brains are increasingly being targeted.

My own approach to maintaining coherence amid all this madness involves working at meditation, following Buddhist/Hindu philosophies. I’ll stop there, for fear of contributing too much to the world’s “attentional saturation” . . .

3 Likes

Opinion | Biden Gets the Chicago Treatment

by Rod R. Blagojevich - who would know. not super deeply revealing- but in normie press this is as good as it gets to truth telling!

1 Like

ding, ding, ding…thanks for the post

I did enjoy it and learned a few things in the process, but…

I sometimes wonder what is more important to scholars, finding out how things work and or hiding behind the sleight of hand. In todays world it seems more the sleight of hand in order to manipulate then the intention of finding out the truth and marry the known with the unknown and visa versa.

It took me awhile to plow thru the texts because I am the opposite of scholary, I only have basic schooling with vocational education tacked on, and of I went to work. I came to the conclusion no matter how fascinating and gripping all those discussions are in wether objective reality exists or not, fact is everybody needs clothing, housing, food and the list goes on and on! In other words scholars are dependent on non-scholarly people that produce things for everyone’s comfort. Scholars can put that in their pipe and smoke it!

I feel that honest scholars that search the known and unknown to make sense of it, are mostly booted out of the scholarly camp on purpose. I also feel that has been going on for some time. I don’t know if my answer makes any sense to you, but it took some courage to share it because of what I have understood thru Joseph Farrell, you are a brilliant scholar while I am a commoner with very average IQ.

3 Likes

Try The Urantia Book!! It is blowing my mind!! :wink:

1 Like

Neru, you raise some thoughtful insights about the role of scholarship. (Although, if you’re on this Forum, I’m not sure that anyone would consider you a “commoner”. You obviously value scholarship and conversations and books by scholars, otherwise you wouldn’t be here.)

Over time, I’ve come to think that we need both honest scholars and non-scholars to knit a well-functioning society. We need the honest scholars, and we need the people who hold society together by providing the food and shelter. And we need to find some way to foster conversations between the scholars and the non-scholarly working community, which just isn’t happening. Right now, people are comfortably tuned into their TVs and Radios and globalist managed social media and mind-control (which I also see as “tuning”) devices and techniques that @FiatLux has shared in the previous post, which are designed to move the human brain into a certain frequency that blocks creativity and independence of thought. Conversations and books by the “honest” scholars (as you put it) can help to move people out of those frequencies. And when you say “honest”, I think you mean those who are not paid off by the Big THEY to manipulate human thought.

3 Likes

Fiat, that is great that you’re exploring meditation – is great for “detuning” from all this stuff that’s being shot at us from every which way. That, and prayer, and could be interesting topic for separate thread. i.e., the question of techniques we use to detune from the cognitive weapons…

Thanks for sharing the cognitive warfare article. It’s amazing you even managed to find that, as I’m having a hard time finding anything through search engines these days. This Forum is a blessing.