Got my merch... looks really good

Hi folks Joseph here with a picture of me and my Giza Community mug and notebook, and I’m wearing a t-shirt. It all looks really good

WIN_20230228_21_20_59_Pro

12 Likes

Looking good, Joseph! … to you and Shiloh xo from Alicia

1 Like

I got the very same notebook, and I concur: it looks great, and it’s good quality!

I also got a magnet. It’s super thin (not a big deal), and the fonts seem a bit small for the size of the magnet. But it was inexpensive and looks good on the fridge.

1 Like

Well I"m a sucker for notebooks of ANY kind… and of course, I get them and start writing notes, then forget I started in one book, get a new one, and pick up in another notebook

4 Likes

Now we know what we could get you as a gift – if we can’t afford a pipe organ!

1 Like

lol… well it was thanks to everyone’s donations I got Bruno… which has literally been a kind of spiritual-life saver to me

3 Likes

I ordered the spiral bound – ruled – for quick notes that lay flat by my desktop.

I just ordered my Giza Death Star hoodie! So excited! xo Jen

I am reluctant to order. Belgium is such a silly country and dare levy outrages import taxes when it is not thru Amazon, Ebay or other of their friends. I once had to pay 80€ on a 20$ book. That is why I ordered Joseph’s latest book thru Amazon insted of his publisher.

Thru what delivery system does it come?

I’m the same, I would have ordered a few things. It’s just too difficult when they won’t ship outside the US. Same with Dr. Farrell’s books, I won’t order from Adventures Unlimited or Lulu, it’s just too much of a risk. I managed to pre-order Dr. Farrell’s latest Giza book from Amazon, still waiting for a delivery date. I really want to get hold of some of Walter Bosley’s books along with Dr. Farrell’s Lulu books but won’t unless they become available on Amazon. By the way, I hate Amazon but sometimes it’s the only uncomplicated way with a fixed price and no scary import duties.

1 Like

Hi FuLnu,

Thru LuLu I do order, it gets printed usually in Poland and or somewhere else in Europe. The delivery / posting cost are not of the lowest but doable. Never had trouble ordering Walter Bosley and or Farell books thru LuLu.

I dislike Amazon aswell, but don’t see any other recourse. Ordering directly from Adventures Unlimited to Belgium has become for the rich!

Thanks Neru, that’s interesting, I wasn’t aware that LuLu printed outside the US. I will have to take another look at LuLu, I really want to get hold of a copy of The Esoteric Napoleon. Some of the source books for Dr. Farrell’s work are becoming hard to find and expensive so Amazon has been begrudgingly helpful in tracking them down.

1 Like

The Esoteric Napoleon is good, can’t wait for the follow up.
All Walter’s book are a good read.

I had printings from Poland, France and the Netherlands from LuLu but since their restructuring only of Poland. The posting cost are high but for the rest no problems ordering thru LuLu.

1 Like

FYI all, the customer service at TeePublic are awesome. One of the tee shirts Lynn ordered (in a woman’s size she normally wears) was too small - I wrote them and they sent us another one free of any charges - and told us we didn’t even have to return the one that was too small. Now that one is a gift for one of our kids. (We are in Canada.) Great choice in going with TeePublic Dr. Joseph!