HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Originally published at: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Daniel and I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and our wishes to everyone for every good thing to come your way this year! We will be resuming standard support levels on January 4th, and blogs on January 8th!

20 Likes

You also Doc !
All the best.

1 Like
3 Likes

Hope you and Shilo, guard dog extraordinaire, had the best holy days possible.
And if you, like me, celebrate until the 6th of Jan,uary, I hope you two keep having the best days.
I wish you a happy new year, but I have to say I fear this will be a test for the most of us.
I wish I could be more positive, cause we really need more of that right now, but things are looking bleak,I have to say.

I renewed my membership for the first in a while due to a hectic program, but seems you took time off, so will renew again to catch a vidchat soon.
Ive tried to run some of the older ones, but the Vimeo player is not very friendly in that regard and starts scudding after only minutes of watching.
If anything, I’d really wish you took a look at other solutions.
Anyway; all good things to you and some Voff Voff Bark Voff’s to Shilo.

1 Like

From Robert Louis Stevenson

…”Give us grace and strength to forbear and to persevere. Offenders, give us the grace to accept and to forgive offenders. Forgetful ourselves, help us to bear cheerfully the forgetfulness of others. Give us courage and gaiety and the quiet mind. Spare to us our friends, soften to us our enemies. Bless us, if it may be, in all our innocent endeavours. If it may not, give us the strength to encounter that which is to come, that we be brave in peril, constant in tribulation, temperate in wrath, and in all changes of fortune, and, down to the gates of death, loyal and loving one to another.”

7 Likes

Same to you, Daniel, all Gizars, and, of course, Shiloh :dog:!

3 Likes

Happy New Year to all!

5 Likes

This year better be better than last year!

4 Likes

Happy New Year to all gizars, with imo really optimistic message from our brothers and sisters in animal kingdom. Talking about animals awakening, this picture fits right in.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1atlYh3zpf5ogCHduE_52MNBAvwm3nT1P/view?usp=drivesdk

This happened this season Christmas in one of the churches in Bristol CT

Happy new year Joseph, pooch and all the Gizas. Wishing everyone good health for 2024

4 Likes