Has the Democratic Party become the Definition Of A Cult?

Read this headline on ZeroHedge.
As if it were taken; from straight out of a cult

2 Likes

At this point I really believe this kind of inflammatory rhetoric is being shown to create division and also to hasten the demise of the republic and make being subsumed into some kind of global government more desirable. It’s going to take some years, the long con, but I really see it as a process .

2 Likes

As Edward Bernays preached, you really can influence and change people’s thinking by controlling the information they receive and remember. Mass media was in its infancy when he was riding high in the advertising industry, now it’s full grown. The political election process is but advertising products and ideas. The same goes for narratives and historical events.

3 Likes

@uintatom

Bingo!

@Robert_Barricklow

Woke ideology, which has made this kind of talk fashionable, sure has all the attributes of a cult.

2 Likes

It is not just the Democratic party. Whole planet feels divied up in cult like behaviour. Take your pick and you will be rewarded in your weakness of lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, rath, envy and pride.

1 Like

You tell me.

One party has effectively expelled the vast majority of dissenting voices (from within) who don’t %100 agree with their “dear leader” and his followers.

The other expelled their actual, sitting President when it became clear he might lose.

Note, one of these parties fully embraces the idea that they could legit lose the electoral college, and to a lesser extent, the popular vote.

Exactly like the last time this happened (lost the electoral college) in 2016, they are committed to the peaceful transfer of power.

Remember when Hillary conceded straight away? No lawfare in 2016… Remember when Obama invited Trump and family to the White House in November or December 2016 and publicly asked the media to “give him a chance:”?

The Republican party has currently defined itself by its refusal to acknowledge that they could possibly lose an honest election.

They literally define the legitimacy of the election entirely on whether their team wins.

When Joe Biden says something stupid, Joe Biden says something stupid because he’s old. When Donald Trump says something stupid, or utterly fascist , or just plain weird, it;'s AI, fake news, never happened.