HAS THE LOST CONTINENT OF MU BEEN DISCOVERED?

Originally published at: HAS THE LOST CONTINENT OF MU BEEN DISCOVERED?

It was British author James Churchward (1851-1936) who popularized the idea of a “Pacific Atlantis” with his entertaining - and almost entirely misplaced - books on that lost continent, a continent he called “Mu”, and which he located in the vast Pacific basin between Hawaii and the Australian shelf and Easter Island. Churchward was roundly…

10 Likes

I have read a few Churward books going back to my younger years. It is amazing the amount of pushback he received against his ideas, perhaps more so than Velikovsky or Sitchin. Yet his books were popular in the 60’s when people had a lower trust for academia, that is often viewed as a controlled “gate keeper” of knowledge, particularly concerning the ancient history of mankind. Author, Michael Tsarion, in his work “The Irish Origins of Civilization,” points out that the Roman Empire would change the names of places and things like rivers that before had goddess names, to match their male dominated view of the world with Mars, the god of war, and its center. This is how much of our history is lost, by not being able to trace back the etymology of words, languages and the migrations of peoples. It is also interesting that much of civilization lived on the coasts of the world, taking advantage of trade and the sea’s natural resources, while also providing a strategic defense against land battles or seiges. With the rising sea levels over time, most of the ancient world’s clues in archaeology are hidden beneath the waves. Looking at the native Americans in the USA with their great diversity, it becomes apparent that they are very different from those to the South towards Central America. Churchward’s reasoning struck a chord with people and his reference back to ancient India with the Lotus flower as a symbol of the mother land, does as well.

4 Likes

Phil Godlewski just did a couple videos which explain about the Prague Clock & things about the Moon that have to do with the ‘lost continent’ subject. :thinking:

1 Like

Those ideas didn’t come from Fraudlewski, they came from EWAR who has been pretty much chopped out of the internet: YouTube (gone), Odysee (gone), Rumble (Aewar, aewaranon… GONE). Anything related to flat earth, alternate concepts on the sun or moon? GONE

As with about everything, IMHO, if it is erased, it is true. The lies are the pieces that stay.

4 Likes

True, that. Exactly what my husband says. I, too, have noticed that what is censored is where we find the truth.

1 Like