He Could Be Our First Jewish President. But First He Needs to Beat a

1 Like

On what planet does he reside? There was a bias against Kennedy in 1960 due to his Catholicism, which is why it is rumored that they cheated in Chicago to move his election, but Jewish? Sorry. There are simply too many people who are skeptical of the Mossad and even Jered Kushner makes people more than a little nervous just being that close to the Presidency.

2 Likes

Oh I don’t know, he could win…The power of positive thinking? The little red string bracelet his daughter brought from her Jerusalem visit? Or surely greasing the palms of party bosses and last but not least using compromising tactics…anything is possible with these strategies.
“You are anti-Jewish if you don’t vote for Shapiro, and that’s a crime in itself…”

2 Likes

He’s also running the union gambit…you know, for the working man. So if you don’t vote for him you must be anti-Jewish and anti-working man. You must be an evil white privileged elitist if you don’t vote for him.

The PAGOP are all positioning themselves for the blue wave crashing in the shores and mountains of Pennsylvania. It’s not easy living here!

1 Like

Bummer about the blue wave…When ethics and morals no longer count or matter we have what we have now.
Yes he seems to have a good PR team. I saw the photo op with the “Christian church people”. Good thing the “Jews killed Christ” narrative has been debunked and accepted.
Paying $900,000 to raise the underdog candidate’s position so he would be the opposition was pure genius. I read an article about commecrats doing that sort of thing.

2 Likes

I am not anti-Jewish, I am anti-Zionist the same way I am anti-Fascist. “You aren’t Black” if you don’t vote for Biden.

Done with that youknowwhat.

Are we not done with the BlackRock experience? As the wife of a former Wall Street Trader, I know I am done with that crowd.

1 Like

I’ve now adopted the personal policy of “Never Say Never”.
God Help Us, even if we don’t deserve it.

1 Like

Used to be, it’s not whether you win or loose, but how you played the game, fairly and squarely. (A square person used to be a good guy who didn’t cheat.) Cheaters were called out, not anymore, they’re a “protected class”.

1 Like

I firmly, and I do mean firmly, believe that is about to change. I am going out of my way to change what I can but I believe that the referendums in the Donbas are going to reflect changes everywhere. This stupid participation of NATO is about to turn the world into either a dust ball or the truth is going to emerge as to who is really in control. I do not believe it is Klaus nor BuyDem.

2 Likes