He Mata Kali,he mata durge,Kali durge na monamah

Тhink again. Look again. Maybe he not as a Hellenic god.
But maybe as a Hungarian god. As a god from the essence of Attila.
Think again. We Macedonians and you Hungarians have or had a common enemy. An enemy that is still the enemy of the entire orthodox world. Rome. Vatican. Let that sink into your thoughts.

u’ve nailed it bro’. i am Atilla… what to say. Rome was spared by him. and i am a born protestant-buddhist or zen-sufi. choose as u like

and just to add insult to the injury: my son’s name is Buda. evercracked-karma along the way.

Big mistake.You should have burn it to the ground.And in the underground.And take no quarters,or prisoners.But…

i was in a good mood and they pleaded. my big heart…

1 Like

And now you know …those who pleed will subdue you or kill you later.

well, u know there r the good news and the bad news.
the good news r that nobody ever dies.
the bad news r that nobody ever dies.

u choose :wink:

1 Like

yes.i know that.What are true fighters against nonfreedom of everything will not perish never.

my little lady, who is the embodied storm in herself, is teaching me that daily. :rofl:

it is very interesting to learn from ur body, genetics, history and so. 900 hundred years of fighting in my line. brought up by the sword. ‘cutting hours’. fighting in the blood. u don’t even understand at first.

1 Like

and it goes out to dancing, singing, all the pleasures. my grandfather - who was a gendarmie, and a teacher - used to play at weddings.
and a good note

Have no doubt,“Quiseri pere curiatus”

1 Like

this is the time, when u start to trying escaping from the arms of love… :wink:

otherwise: perfect

very, very good. beautiful. thank u.

1 Like

on rare occasions, and only for single and special individuals, I say the following:

1. There are no arms of love, it’s an illusion.
  2. There is no such thing we call arms of love.
  3. Love is a secondary emotion.
  4. Bare with me…
    5.Behind the wings of the eagle’s there exists gift wich is something much, much more powerful, stronger and truer than what we mere mortals call love.
  5. And finally to all the seekers, researchers present on this forum, you all know that love is a universal emotion, but you also all know that there is something more powerful and more truer than love itself behind the wings of the eagle, which is a metaphor of course for that.
    But it is also an eagle’s gift that few of us have.It’s rare gift.Very,very rare.
1 Like

Then agin think.There was as far we can remember only two nations that face the false gods.And stepback.on rare occasions, and only for single and special individuals, I say the following:

1. There are no hugs, it’s an illusion.
  2. There is no such thing we call hugs of love.
  3. Love is a secondary emotion.
  4. Stay with me
    5.Behind or behind the wings of the eagle gift is something much, much more powerful, stronger and truer than what we mere mortals call love.
  5. And finally to all the seekers, researchers present on this forum, you all know that love is a universal emotion, but you also all know that there is something more powerful and truer than love itself behind the wings of the eagle, which is a metaphor.
    But it is also an eagle’s gift that few of us have.wich those two nations were?When and where?And for what?And Why?
1 Like

and it is the eagle’s gift as well, to break and demolish his own beak, so at 40 he grows a new one. few people know these things.
and there r hugs. if i hug u, u’ll feel. and i hug u. consider the hugs as prayers :wink:

1 Like

thank you.likewise.
This is our symbol of freedom…

and now this…
but always the sun in the center…on the red sky…

What is yuours flagship? The first one you had in the time of Atilla The Hun :thinking:

1 Like

and this is the flag of the ‘leftover’ Siculians of Atilla

1 Like

it was a red flag with a saker on it.
my flag would be purple-black. if i had one. hehe

1 Like

this one originally. red as blood.

1 Like

Well,notice the colours.Red and white,or red and pale yelow.Always colours of …well this i cant pronounce with words…but feelings,thoughts,mental images are true.

Ares.Mars.Origins.Of us.Amongst others.